We never forget (Simeon x reader)

It's our angels birthday 🥳 he's my favourite side character
Note: this is not from the event, maybe the start a bit. Let's just say this one is gonna be a bit sad but with a happy ending!:D
————

"So what are we going to do?" Luke asked me, Solomon and Raphael. Today was my boyfriend's birthday, and I have no idea where he is now. "We can literally do everything, Simeon thinks everything is good." Solomon said, Raphael nodded. "That makes it harder again." Everyone agreed, The door just opened. And Simeon walked in, "Good day, everyone! Oh, Hello Y/n." He smiled as he walked towards me, he quickly gave me a hug and kiss on my forehead. "What are you doing?" Simeon asked, everyone looked at the ground. "Oh..? Is something wrong?" Simeon asked. "No! I-I, er.. we just wanted-" Luke stuttered. "Isn't there something you want to say?" Simeon asked, I looked at him. And everyone shook their heads no, Simeon's face looked sad but he quickly gave everyone a smile again. "That's okay! I was just about to go see Diavolo and Barbatos, are you coming?" Simeon asked, and nodded. "Would you like to go outside for a moment, I have something to discuss with the rest very quickly." Simeon nodded and went out.

"I'll distract Simeon, should I text the demon brothers and Diavolo, Barbatos. Will they come and help too?" I asked them, Raphael nodded. "Perhaps you would Simeon far away from the Purgatory Hall, then we would arrange the party and the subject with the others." Solomon said, I went with it. And finally walked into the room, after I whispered. "Good luck!" And everyone gave me a smile, and saw Simeon waiting. And I went to walk to him. "Where are we going?" He asked me, I took his hand and said. "Everywhere you want to go!" Simeon nodded happily as we walked into town together to some shops. "Oh, build a bear. Can we go there sometime?" Simeon asked, "We can go now too! I'll pay if you see something nice." I said, and Simeon's eyes widened. "A-Are you sure? I mean I can afford it too-" "I'm sure Simeon." He nodded and smiled.

Simeon's pov:

When me and Y/n go into the store together. I was wondering, would they forget it's my birthday? I haven't heard 'Happy Birthday' or anything like, "Hey, Y/n?" I asked them, and they looked at me. "Yes?" They gave me a smile, Their smile is so perfect. "Are you sure you didn't forget anything today?" I asked them, And they nodded. "I really don't know anything, is there anything?" They asked me, and I shook my head. "Oh no!" I gave them a quick smile, they look happy right now. I don't want to mess it up! I'll make it a nice day.

Reader's pov:

I could just feel Simeon feeling sad gently, but I shook it off. After we were done, we left the store. I grabbed my D.D.D And texted Solomon.

—-

Me: Hey, Solomon. How is it going so far?

Solomon: It's a little bit of chaos, could you keep Simeon with you a little longer?

Me: Of course! no problem, a question why is it chaos?

Solomon: Let's say, Food and Beel. The versions and Asmo. And even more everyone makes it too bad, the food runs out quickly. And the whole hall is covered with garlands and decorations.

Me: oh, I'll keep Simeon away.

Solomon: Oh! Y/n! Where are you?! Are you with Simeon? What are you doing-

Me: er.. Mammon?

Solomon: Yep, he was. Well I go on. Good luck Y/n.

Me: You too.

—-

"Who was that?" Simeon asked, and I looked at him. "Oh, nobody. I went to see what time it was, shall we do something fun?" I asked him, he gave me a smile and said. "Mhm, would you like to do some clothes shopping?" My eyes slowly widened. "Clothes shopping? Are you into that?" I asked him. "Well, it's not really my thing. But I went with Luke and Solomon once, and it was quite nice and cozy. So do you want to go? You can call it a shop date." He gave me a small smile, and I nodded happily. We walked to the clothes shops. Hand in hand.

"Hey Y/n, take a look here." Simeon asked happily, I walked up to him in the store and saw him standing in a couples department. It's almost Valentine's Day, so I guess that's why there are matching hoodies for you and your love. "Oh how nice! will you do that?" I asked him, he nodded. "Do you want the F/c (favorite color)?" he asked, and I looked at him. "It's your birthday, you can choose." I said to him. "I knew you hadn't forgotten, that's really relieved." He smiled, I kissed his cheek quickly as we are in the store. "Of course I haven't forgotten." I said, he looked happy. "Then why didn't you say happy birthday this morning?" He gave me a little happy face, I didn't know what to say. "I'm just teasing you, I knew you weren't allowed to say anything. I also knew you had to keep me away from the rest as they're throwing a surprise party." He said, my eyes widened. "How-" "Don't worry, I wouldn't tell anyone." He gave me a kiss on the cheek, I blushed.

-time skip-

"Are you ready to go back?" I asked Simeon, he nodded. We walked back to the hall together, I had Simeon open the door and then he did. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Everyone screamed, Simeon pretended to be surprised. And he looked super happy, Luke and Solomon walked over to him. "Happy birthday Simeon! I made a cake with Barbatos!" Luke smiled, Solomon began to speak. "We didn't know what you wanted at first, so we posted everything. Anything you like, I hope you like it." Solomon smiled as did Simeon. "I'm very surprised, I'm super happy. And now we can all celebrate my birthday!" Simeon smiled, we went in. Mammon and Leviathan were gaming, Satan Asmo and Beel were eating. Belphie was sleeping on the couch, Lucifer and Diavolo were talking. The rest were just enjoying themselves.

-little time skip- SORRY

Everyone was busy themselves, with the food, gaming. Something they like, me and Simeon were alone outside together now. It was dark but a burning all lights, colored lights. Simeon's favorite color, we were both enjoying ourselves on a bench. Simeon and I sat hand in hand, my head on his shoulder. "Thank you." Simeon said, I lifted my head a little and looked at him. "Why thank you?" I smiled, he touched the tip of my nose and laughed softly. "First of all, this is my first birthday with you. And it's the most beautiful, I can't wait to spend more beautiful moments with you. Y/n." He smiled, as did I. "No thanks, I'm glad you're happy." He kissed my forehead, and held our heads together as we closed our eyes.

"Shall we go back to the party? They'll be wondering where we're staying." I laughed, he shook her head. "Uh, why not?" I wondered, he smiled. "I just want to spend a little more time with you, this is finally the day when I can do something alone with you, or be with you. Usually the others come in and ruin everything." He laughed and I nodded, we sat on the couch for a while. In each other's arms.

-meanwhile-

"LET ME GO!!"

"Mammon, stop acting like a beast."

"I DON'T, HE'S ON Y/N!! I'M HER FIRST!!"

"was her first lol"

——————————

It's donee, it took me 2 days to have a perfect idea for this one. But I finally can post it, i made the rest in school lol. Anyway bye ;D