You've hurt me enough (Asmo x reader)

"Wow.. I can't believe my beautiful eyes, this video from Y/n is so embarrassing! Who would have filmed this? What is she doing..? ohh.. she's talking to her stuffed animals, how cute!! If I post this I'll probably get so many likes!" Asmo said, when he watched the video of Y/n talking to her stuffed animals. Asmo put the video online, and went downstairs. Y/n on the other side was sitting in her room, she was smiling. She and the twins were having a good time playing boring board games but somehow they manage to make it fun. "Oh, Asmo posted some online on devilgram" Beel said, Belphie picked up Beel's phone. "Not now Beel, we are busy with something else now." Belphie said, until a clatter came from Beel's mood. "I'm hungry..." Beel said, belphie sighed just like Y/n. "Go get some food, I'll be right there!" She smiled, Beel ran out of the room after he had asked. "Can I still help clean up?" "No, I can do it!" Beel ran out of the room with Belphie following him, it took a long time for them to come back. Until Y/n heard a sound from her D.D.D. someone texted her. "Come down it's dinner time....." Y/n read, they smiled and ran downstairs. But it was very quiet at the table, everyone didn't dare to look Y/n. "Why is everyone so quiet?" she asked, Mammon and Leviathan laughed softly. "I don't know, if you think it's so quiet why don't you talk to one of your stuffed animals?" Mammon laughed softly, Y/n looked surprised at the 2nd and 3rd oldest brothers. "Y/n, were you really talking to your stuffed animals?" Satan asked in surprise, Y/n looked at him when she found out what's going on.

"No.. how do you get to that?" She asked, Beel slowly picked up his phone and showed her the video. Her eyes widened, and looked at the person's name who posted this "Asmo, what.. why?" She immediately looks at him and he looked happy. "Because it's cute!" He said, I got up from my seat and looked angrily at him. "That's no excuse! You're posting something private of me, plus it wasn't a hug. It was my pet if you couldn't see it." I said, everyone looked at me surprised. "Pet? What kind was it then." asked Lucifer. "It was a Pygmy Puff, (harry potter vibes lol) never heard of it?" Y/n looked at them, and they all looked at the ground. "Oh.. I'm sorry then, but I'm not going to delete it because this video has never had as many likes as my other videos! Too bad.. I mean I'm perfect why isn't that getting likes-" Y/n stopped him talking and glared at him. "REMOVE IT! Lucifer say something about it!" Y/n looked at the oldest brother, who went with her. "Asmo I'd appreciate it if you delete the video, it's very rude if you post something from someone without permission." Lucifer said to Asmo, Asmo sighed and took his D.D.D "Look at... here.... and... done. Gone is it, my perfect most liked video ever!" Asmo threw his arms in the air dramas, Y/n sat back in her chair with her head between her arms. "Almost everyone has already seen it, and now they think I'm talking with a stuffed animal!"

-time skip-

"Hello, Y/n! oh I see you brought your stuffed animal?" Simeon said, when Y/n sighed loudly. She looked at her shoulder and said. "Simeon, Luke, this is what they call a Pygmy Puff. It comes from the wizarding world, I didn't know you had one Y/n I always wanted one. But I chose an Owl haha." Solomon laughed, and I nodded. "I hope people leave me alone today.. It's so embarrassing..." Y/n looked down, Luke threw his arms around her waist and hugged her. "I also said don't trust the demons at the beginning of the year, especially Asmo!" Luke said angrily, Y/n smiled softly and hugged him back. "Thanks Luke, but it's probably not his fault either. Hopefully he didn't even know he was allowed to do this, then maybe I'd forgive him." Said Y/n and slowly pulled away from the hug. The four of them walked to their classes, when Y/n was seated all eyes went to her..

"hey! guys look it's the weird girl talking with stuffed animals!!" A demon boy said, "Yes it was really crazy!!" Another demon said.. "What a bitch, I know it was so embarrassing for her that she had trouble getting to school!" A girl said. "Secretly she likes all this, dirty gore Sadist." The other said, and so it went on, the hatred flew to her through all the classes. Y/n on the other hand was done with it, they ran back to Lamention's house. She was crying, she ran to her room and locked her up.  She heard a small knock on the door but ignores it. "Y/n, I know you're there. Please open the door." She heard a soft voice, but she knew immediately who it belonged to. From the person who didn't want to see right now. "Go away Asmo, you literally ruined everything!!" She screamed on the other side of the door, Asmo sighed on the other side. "I'm sorry Y/n, I really do. I didn't know it was that bad, I thought it was cute. But apparently you don't." Asmo said, Y/n rolled her eyes with tears. "Just go away, I don't want to talk to you anymore. Hell I don't even want to see you anymore!" Y/n yelled, Asmo opened the door with a hairpin. "Y/n-" "It's over with us"

————————————-

I just found out that I posted a lot of angst one shots. I want to change that, I promise I will post a lot of fluff. Also with Asmo- because this is his second post I think and they were both mean. So I might make a part 2 of this, but I'm not sure. With fluff by the way.