I'll prove it (Mammon x reader)

Warning: bad LEMON

"No mamá, todo está bien. Dije que estoy a salvo. Me están cuidando bien" (No mom, everything is fine. I said I'm safe. They're taking good care of me.) I sighed as I hang up my phone. I looked at the time, and decided the time I have left before dinner. To sit in my room. I went to my room and sat on my bed, not even five seconds later and someone knocked on my door. "Come in!"

I see mammon walk in, he closed the door and looked at me. "Are you okay? I heard a concerned woman screaming in another weird language." I nodded as he sat next to me. It Was quiet. "Wait a minute... Did you ask how I was ?!" My eyes widened, I quickly put my hand on his forehead. "Huh, you're not sick?"

"Oi! can't I just ask how you are?!" He gently knocked my hand away, and I laughed softly. "I didn't know you cared about me." I gave him a playful smirk, he looked at me and started to blush. "Y-You don't want to know how much I care about you..." he whispered the last part.

"What did you say?" I asked him, and I saw the blush on his cheeks getting even redder. If that's still possible. "Ugh! you're doing this on purpose, you heard me..." He looked at me, and I didn't say anything. He sighed and said. "I care about ya a lot more than you think.. okay?! understood! and only I get to say that, not one of my stupid brothers" He tried to be more confident, He got up and got on his knees on my bed and leaned more towards me.

"Only I care about you the most.. And I L-Love ya the most ... me alone, and I'll continue to prove it to you." He spoke red-cheeked, mhm. I wondered how far he was going, and I smiled. "Prove it." I said His eyes widened, and he came closer. Of course as boyfriend and partner we have kissed before. He smashed his lips on mine, he put his hand on my back and his other hand on my cheek. As he pulled me closer to his side, the kiss grew warmer. When I felt a tongue against my lower lip, asking for permission to enter. I opened my mouth a little, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dancing together, he wanted to taste every spot in my mouth. After a while he pulled his tongue out of my mouth and started to take off my blouse. What didn't work, in the end I had to do it myself.

After my blouse was off, he started pushing me against the bed. He climbed above me, I lifted my back a little as his hands took off my bra. He lowered his head and put his mouth on my nipple and began to run his tongue around it. His other hand to knead my other breast. I moaned softly, he lifted his head slightly and kissed my neck. started sucking it slowly, leaving all of them hickeys. He started to sit up and looked at me.

BAD LEMON STARTS-
"Can I continue?" He asked me, and I nodded. He gave me a stupid smile at first, and started to take my pants off. Just like his, when I strip off my clothes further. I was completely naked, just like him. He lifted my leg over his shoulder, and he grabbed the tip of his cock and gently inserted it into my vagina. I first moaned in pain, after a while he started to go back and forth. The pain subsided and slowly became pleasure, I moaned a little louder just like him. "F-Faster~" He did as I said, and speeded up. I moaned louder as I was closer to orgasm. He pulled out, I looked at him and pouted.

He crawled down and spread my legs apart. He licked my thighs, and came closer to my vagina. Before he started he looked at me, too afraid he's going too far. I rolled my eyes and nodded. He looked no further and immediately put his tongue into my vagina, I moaned. When I felt his tongue, I grabbed his hair. When I felt two fingertips, it rubbed gently. Until the two fingers came in, "A-Ah~..
M-Mammon!" I moaned louder. He gave me more pleasure, when I cum. He licked the orgasm off his fingers and picked me up. He made me bow to him, as he said. "Suck it." And I looked at his dick, I licked the tip as he moaned. I teased him until he grabbed my hair and stuffed it further into my mouth. I gagged when he moaned louder. I felt him harden as he let go of everything and cummed in my mouth. He took his dick out of my mouth, and I swallowed it all. He looked at me and wiped away the bit of orgasm that was next to my mouth. He laid me down next to him, he pulled me into his chest.

"Sleep, a-and don't tell anyone about this. Got it?! Sleep now you idiot.." He gave my forehead and kiss, and his arms came tight around my hips. We both eventually fell asleep in the afternoon. naked. In my room. Which was clean before. And now dirty. Well great.

————————————————

AHHHHH this was so awkward to make 😭 I really hope it's okay I swear-