Mammon

He was done with everything with everyone, his own brothers kept making him feeling down. Even when he is the second oldest the youngers should appreciate him even if it's a little bit, but today they went to his last straw. He was done and runned away. From his brothers and house he told them he would never come back.

He was walking through the dark, even if he was scared he wouldn't dare to go back not to the ones that makes him feel like shit. Tears were running down his face he didn't even bother to wipe them away, he wanted everyone to know how scums his brothers are.

It was way to silent in the forest and it gave Mammon Goosebumps, he kept walking and walking till his legs just burns. "Are you okay Mammon?" Someone asked him.

He flinched and took a step back, but immediately calmed down at the sight infront of him. The face he saw calmed him down instantly all of his worries just flew away instead he just broke down infront of his love.

Mc runned right next to his side, holding him in their arms. "Mammon what happened?" They asked him, he couldn't look up at them he didn't want them to see him this way.

Mc was his partner for some months now, he was so inlove with them it wasn't even funny. The tsundere side of him did got in the way so he was happy Mc confessed first. But they weren't living together, Mc got their own house in the devildom. And it hurted him he wish he could stay with them but he knows Lucifer wouldn't accept it.

"I just, couldn't take it anymore I guess..?" Mammon struggled out his words, he took a deep breath before looking straight into Mc's eyes. "Am i really that annoying? I just don't understand why people always suspect me when their precious things are gone. Yes i am the avatar of greed, but that doesn't mean i always take things." He burried his hands into his face.

Mc frowned and went with their hand through his hair, Mammon calmed down a bit relaxing from their touch. "You wanna stay with me for a while?" You asked slowly not trying to pressure him, his eyelids went up and he nodded.

"Alright then, come on let's get up." You helped him up walking towards your house, as you both took the steps up you grabbed your key to the front door. The door opened and the first thing Mammon did was running in flicking up all the lights, he stared at the livingroom in a awe as he saw all the pictures of You and him together.

He started blushin "D-Didn't know you printed all these pictures out and put them in your livingroom." A small smile appeared on his grumpy face. He took off his shoes and sat on the couch the red tint on his cheeks coming back when you sat down next to him.

"Mammon i know you're upset with your brothers right now, but know they still love you. Everyone has a side of their own and it's all okay." You told him as he teared up again.

"I hope so, they sure acted different today as if I didn't exist. And when i DID exist for them they only kept bringing rude comments towards me." He told you, you felt bad for him it wasn't the first time his brothers made him feel like shit.

You hugged him his head went to your neck resting there, you rubbed his arm whispering some kind words to him. Hopefully making him feel more better about himself, after a while you two went to watch a movie with snacks and drinks.

"You'll be honored to watch a movie with me !" He said confidently as he set down the popcorn, plopping back on the couch. You smiled at him knowing he went back to his happily self.

As you turned on the movie you two laid against eachother, his arm creeped around your waist while he was blushing looking at the movie not daring to look into your eyes. You laid your head on his shoulder watching the movie.

-two hours after the movie bought by Barbatos-

"Is it really okay for me to be here?" Mammon asked you wanting to know for sure.

You smiled standing up stretching out your arms as you yawn. "Yes ofcourse, I wouldn't want you to sleep on the streets because you don't want to go back. You're always welcome here Mammon." Before you could say another sentence you heard a knock.

You looked confused at the front door, you never get visits so late. And you wouldn't dare to open it as there could be any demon you don't know of. As Mammon stood up he opened the door his happy face dropping.

"Hello Mammon, mind telling me why you aren't home? And bothering Mc here." You  recognized that voice immediately it belonged to the oldest brother in the house of lamention.

"I'm not bothering them, and beside i told you i run away and i never come back! So why are you here?!" Mammon yelled at Lucifer, when you walked towards the both of them you realized it wasn't just Lucifer all of his brothers were there.

Then suddenly a smile got on your face as you knew. You walked to Mammon hugging his arm while looking at the Demons outside. "You guys aren't honest sometimes, You are missing your brother right? It was to quiet to boring. So you decided to come here knowing that Mammon is here with me, but you can't say just 'mammon i miss you' no you switched your words." You told them, as Mammon eyes grew wide along with the brothers.

"I can't believe i'm saying this but it's true, i miss my scum brother !!" Asmo cried tackling his brother into a hug, you heard Leviathan Mumbling something while walking the two hugging brothers joining.

"It's alright the GREATEST Mammon forives you all, but i will stay here for a week sure i will visit sometimes. But i just need some time alone." And with alone he meanss.....

Time alone with you(:

A/n: so if you look at the first fanfic of Mammon and read this one do you think my writing has been better?