Fluff one shots (Mammon x reader)

Note: I made Mammon accidentally out of character but it's cute i hope.

Day in bed

I woke up in my boyfriend's arms, my head against his chest. His arms around my waist, Our legs twisted together. A hand of Mammon went to my head as he played with my hair. "Are you awake?" I said softly, I felt a nod as I gently lifted my head. I looked at him in his blue and yellow gradient eyes, he blushed and looked the other way. "D-Don't say anything!" I laughed softly, I gave him a small kiss on his chin as he got even redder. "Y/n.." He whispered, as he looked at me again this time. He smiled softly as he kissed me on the lips. And soft warm kiss. "I love you, Y/n. You mean more than anyone." He said, my eyes widened. "Mammon, are you sick? Did Asmo make a potion for the first time?" I asked him, he looked at me surprised before he knew what I meant. "W-What?! no! I just wanted to say something nice..." He blushed, I laughed softly. "I know, I'm just teasing you." I whispered, I closed my eyes but felt his eyes on me. I felt his finger tickle my cheeks, his soft fingers gently stroking my cheek. I felt warm kisses on my forehead, I melted of his touch. "Mmh.." I hummed softly, I heard him chuckle. He took a strand of hair from my face and put it behind my ear. "You are so beautiful Y/n.." He whispered, with a small kiss on my nose. "You are the best partner." with a kiss on my cheek. "You're just perfect, everything about you is perfect and you're all mine. How can I be so unbelievably lucky?" He smiled softly as he kissed my forehead. He closed his eyes and held me in his arms.

Help me get it!

"Y/n! oi, what are you doing?" Mammon asked me if I was in the kitchen. I looked ahead and then at him. "Cookies." He looked at me in surprise and came closer. "What are you talking about?" He asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "The cookies are in that box up there in the cupboard, but I can't reach to them." I said, I heard laughter from him. he held me tighter. "You're also so small, but you can't help that." I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me, crossing my arms. "No, you're just huge. Not my fault." Mammon chuckled as he held me in his arms again. "You're cute" "I  know" Mammon rolled his eyes  "Get them for me?" I looked at him, he nodded and took the box of cookies. He held them over his head with a wicked laugh. "Just try to get them" He laughed, I jumped high and tried to get it every time. "Give Mammon here!" I said, he shook his head no. "LUCIFER-" Mammon's eyes widened and put his hands over my mouth. "Shh, you win you win." He sighed and handed the cookies to me.

Dumb chat

Mammon
—————-
Oh, y/n. Do you have your homework with you?

Y/n
—————-
Yes why?

Mammon
—————-
may I borrow..? I had some problems yesterday that made me uh, forgot.

Y/n
—————-
No, why did you forget tell me first.

Mammon
—————-
Yesterday I had stolen something from Lucifer, it was an expensive gold chain. I just didn't know he got it from Lord Diavolo. So I would have sold it for money of course, but Lucifer found out. He was very angry with me and started hitting me with an Asmo bath slipper. He didn't have his metal stick with him.

Y/n
—————-
Mammon... where are you right now?

Mammon
—————-
I'm hanging upside down somewhere in the dark

———————————-

Hello, I now make three oneshots of everyone in a story. I'm going to start with Lucifer now.
:)