When you are on your period 3

Diavolo

Diavolo finally had a day off today, he decided to take his day off with Y/n. Only little did he know, Y/n was not in the mood. Y/n was in pain, very bad pain. Diavolo and Y/n don't live together very long, she moved in a few months ago. Diavolo went to her room and knocked gently on her room door. But he got no answer, he flicked his fingers and Barbatos appears. "Y/n is still in her room right?" Diavolo asked his butler who looked doubtfully at her door, "Mhm. I'm not sure my lord, maybe you could open the door very slowly." Barbatos said to his lord who felt uneasy. "Are you sure, Barbatos? Isn't that against one's privacy?" Diavolo was concerned that he would soon enter the room without Y/n wanting to. "If you slowly open the door, ask again if she's there." Diavolo nodded and did as he said, opening the door slowly. "Y/n?" He whispered softly, but at that moment he heard the cry of ...Y/n? His eyes widened and he walked slowly inside. He was shocked to see his girlfriend crying in bed.
"Y/n, what happened?" He walked over to Y/n and knelt beside her bed. He took the tuft of hair from her face, looked at her and saw the tears running down her cheeks. "I-I have a pain in my stomach." Diavolo looked at her, and slowly rubbed his hand over her stomach and massaged it a little. "I ask Barbatos to get you a warm cloth for your stomach." Diavolo said, at that moment Barbatos already walked in. "Here my lord, I had eavesdropped a little bit. So that I knew what to get." Barbatos gave it to Diavolo, he took it and placed it on her stomach. "Barbatos, can you get some chocolate?" Diavolo asked, Barbatos nodded and took off. "You know it?" the girl next to him asked in pain. "Of course, I know. I'll keep an eye on it." Diavolo smiled and kissed Y/n's forehead. He stayed at his girlfriends side the whole time after.

Barbatos

Barbatos and I are both sitting on my bed, since yesterday my period started. Since then Barbatos has stayed by my side. Now we're chatting with some hot tea, we talk about everything. About the human world, and about the Devildom. "Are you feeling any better Y/n?" He asked me, I looked at him and still felt the stomach cramps. "I still have stomach cramps, but they won't go away. So it doesn't matter, I just have to live with it." I laughed embarrassingly, Barbatos looked at me with concern. "Let's go to town together, we'll get some medicine. Believe me the demon medicine is very good here." He said, I nodded. I gave my cup of tea to Barbatos and we walked to the kitchen together. He put the cups in the dishwasher, took my hand gently and we made our way out. When we got to the pharmacy, I got my meds. We are now outside with the medicines. "Take in, please Y/n." He said, I had the pill in my hand and looked at it. "It's dirty, I don't want to take it in barbatos." He nodded softly and understood my situation. "I know, but if you want to feel better, take it." I looked at the pill, I pinched my nose and took that pill. "Blah.. ew gross." I gagged, Barbatos laughed softly. "Let's get some chocolate. I've heard that when girls are on their period they have a craving for chocolate." He smiled at me, I shook my head yes. We made our way to the candy store and got some chocolate. We were now both sitting on a bench outside, eating some chocolate until... "ouch.." My stomach cramps came back, but much worse. Barbatos took my hand and took me back to Lord Diavolo's castle. He took me to his room, and set me down on his bed. He quickly ran out of the room and finally came back. "What have you got there?" I asked him, he smiled and put everything on the table next to his bed. "Hot tea, and a warm cloth for your stomach. I looked at the label of the medicine box and it says that the medicine should take effect in ten minutes." I nodded, I hope it goes away as soon as possible. "I've also brought popcorn, some chips and drinks and Movies. I've heard that's very popular in the human world, a couple of people do this." Barbatos smiled and sat next to me, he put an arm around me and kissed my forehead. He hugged me. And told me sweet things. "I understand you're having a hard time with this, I'm just wow I could stop this for you. But it's an important thing that needs to be done." He said, I smiled at him. And crawled over him and sat on his lap. I threw my Arms around his neck, I rested my head on his shoulder near his neck. I gave him little kisses, I heard a chuckle from him. His arms tightened around me as he pulled me closer to him. I patted my head and looked at him, I smiled at him. And came closer to his lips. "I..." Came a little closer. "Love.." Our lips touched. "you..." And I kissed him completely, and I felt him kiss back. After a while to catch our breath, he looks at me. "I love you more Y/n, I will always be there for you. I would protect you with my whole life." And he pulled me back for another kiss. (Wrote almost a whole story for him😭 i love him to much-)

I will only do them, i'm to lazy-

I JUST PULLED SOLOMON UR+ CARD I'M SO HAPPY LIKE AHHHH I NEVER EXPECTED TO GET HIM I THOUGHT "OKE I WILL NEVER GET HIM IT'S USELESS TO PULL SUMMONS" AND NOW I GOT HIM I'M SO HAPPY :'D

AH

I have now 5 Ur+ plus cards and two of them are the moving ones i'm so happy 😭👍🏼