Scared (Yandere!Belphie x reader)

Warnings: yandere,stalking. (It gets better half way)
————————————-
Y/n's pov:

"Oi, Y/n!!" Mammon came running toward me, he came to hide behind me. "Please help me hide! Levi is mad at me for taking his money he was saving for a concert!" Mammon said in panic, I can already hear Levi screaming at the top of the stairs. Mammon let out of yelp and ran away, I sighed. I've been here for a few months everything went so well, Belphie was loved again by his brothers. The brothers accept me into their family, only there is one thing that annoys me..

I feel watched, all the time..

But then I turn around and there is nothing, I saw Asmo talking to Satan and Beel went to the kitchen. "Hey Satan! I'm going out my friend is coming!" I yelled at him he nodded. I ran to the door but Satan stopped me very quickly. "Be careful, there are still demons that want people's souls. And!.. uh.. no never mind.... go..." He forced a smile, I nodded softly and walked away.

No idea what that was about but okay, I walked out and saw my friend. "Hey, F/n!" I said happily, HE looked at me. And smiled. "Hey Y/n, how are you?" We walked side by side into the woods, I smiled. "Okay!" I said, F/n nodded and sat by a tree I sat next to him and we started talking. "So how's life at the house of lamentation? Is Mammon still working on I'm your first?" F/n laughed, I shook my head. "It's okay there, I really like it. And Mammon, yes, he is still working on that." I said, F/n took a bag of candy from his jacket pocket and handed one to me. "Thank you." "Goodbye." As we continued talking, we heard crackling coming from the bushes behind us. I turned around at the same time as F/n but saw nothing. "Shall I have a look?" Asked F/n, I said it didn't matter and it's the animals. "Yeah okay, but maybe it's an injured animal! I'll have a look and be right back!" F/n looked concerned and got up, walking behind the tree to the bushes. Of course I couldn't see anything, I looked ahead and enjoyed nature. But it took quite a while with F/n.

I decided to look, I got up and walked to the bushes. ... bad idea..

"Run.." Said F/n who was bleeding on the floor, my eyes widened. I ran next to him on the floor and saw that his hand had been cut off and that his stomach had been stabbed.
"F/n, what happened.. who did this...?" I asked as the tears ran down my cheeks, he smiled softly and closed his eyes. "He must love you very much.." Were his last, I started to cry and heard something behind me. They were Lucifer, Diavolo and Barbatos. "Oh my, what happened?!" Lord Diavolo said angrily and sadly, he knelt beside F/n to see if he could be saved but no. Lucifer sat down next to me and hugged me. "Y/n has the fright of their lives, I bring them in for a glass of water and immediately ask what happened." Lucifer said he lifted me up, and took me back home while Lord Diavolo and Barbatos took F/n's body to the cemetery.

"Lucifer? Y/n- wait.. Y/n?! Why is she shaking so much?" Mammon said running towards the two, Mammon took Y/n from Lucifers arms and brought her to the couch letting her sit down. "What happened?" Mammon asked worriedly, Lucifer sighed as the rest of the brothers come in. "F/n died, someone killed him." Lucifer said, all the brothers gasped well almost all.. except one belphegor..

-time skip to midnight-

Y/n was laying down on her bed, she couldn't sleep at all. Scenes were playing on and on in her mind of F/n. The way he wanted Y/n to run away, to be safe. Who the hell would hurt someone like him?!

The door started opening, Y/n's eyes widened and sat up straight. They stood he, belphie. "Hello, Y/n. Mind if i come in?" He asked, you shook your head as he walks in. He sat besides you on the bed. "Having trouble with sleeping?" He asked, you nodded softly. He took you in his arms. "I heard what happened to F/n, i'm sorry." He apologized, but.. was he really sorry? Or was he just pretending. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. "Rather not, i'm very tired. Mind staying here? Maybe i feel safer and better if you stay." You said, he nodded laying the both of you down. He kept you in his arms and hugged you tightly, as you closed your eyes. You did felt a lot safer being in his arms.

But before you felt asleep you felt his lips against your head. "I'll keep you save, no one and i mean no one can hurt you. But no one can also touch you, i still have to deal with Lucifer and Mammon though.. But just you wait, in the end. We are gonna be a happy family, we be married. We are gonna make love together, even if you don't want to." Then.. you felt unsafe, did you just made the wrong choice? Letting him in you bedroom, what is gonna happen now..

—————————

Should i make a part 2?(:

Btw i'm at lesson 4 now, i'm trying to get at my old lesson as fast as possible (less 33.)