Mammon

A/n: so it's my birthday today! And i wanted to make a birthday one shot with one of my favourite character! 🎊
I'm finally a year older !!

It's short.. BUT WELL YEAH ITS BC ITS MAH BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!😄

"Shh, be quiet they might hear you." Satan whispered to his lousy brothers who were covered with party decorations and wearings.

Mammon was the most one excited about this day, i mean. It's his favourite persons favourite day today, he couldn't be more happy to spend it with them.

He happily knocked on the door waiting for an answer. Every demon brother was waiting. "Huh? What's going on." A lazy voice was talking on the other side of the door, the door was cracking before it got opened. Their eyes widened and was replaced by a big smile.

"Happy birthday, Mc!!" The brothers yelled activating a party popper. Making the confetti go everywhere, Lucifer wasn't that happy with it. (Belphie and Satan's idea)

A bright smile appears on their face, as they look at the happy demons. "Thank you guys." They smiled, the other just barged into their room with presents. "Uh.. can we do this downstairs in the livingroom?"

"Why darling? That's just taking to long, why not doing this right now! I wanna take cute selfies with you." Asmo pouts before smiling throwing an arm around your shoulder.

Mc smiled softly. "Well.. i'm not fully dressed yet, i am still in my pajamas. So let me change real quick and then i go downstairs immediately!" The brothers nodded and closed the door behind them on their way out.

After Mc changed they went downstairs running towards the livingroom, but before they walked in they stood quietly infront of the door hearing whispers. A confused face was replaced. 'Huh'

Mc knocked on the door waiting for an answer before the door got opened by Mammon. "Hey, Mc! Why don't we have breakfast in the devildom? The food is a lot better there anyways." He said rather quickly as he took their hand walking outside towards a small cafe in the devildom.

"That's rarely of you, i mean you absolutely love Lucifer's morning breakfast. Are we going to a cafe for my birthday?" They smiled brightly almost cheeks hurting, Mammon got flustered and shook his head.

"You bet! And it's a date, just us!" He proudly set his hands on his hips. "I just know the perfect place to have a very pleasant breakfast." He said leading Mc towards a small cafe.

When they got their seats Mammon looked around nervously. "What do you wanna eat?" He asked playing with the end of his shirt. Mc looked at the menu.

They smiled softly. "How does this 'special morning breakfast' sounds?" Mammon smiled and nods calling someone to full their request.

After a while Mammon and Mc both were done eating they decided to take a small stroll in the park. "So.. how does it feel like? Being a year older." Mammon smiled dorky.

Mc rubbed their chin. "Mhm i'm not sure, to be honest.. I don't feel older, or anything else." Mammon frowned before he grabbed their hand.

"Well! That's because it's just the begin of the day, there's a lot of coming yet!" Mammon Said as he threw his hand in the air. "I'm making this your greatest day!" He did proudly.

Mc smiled as they continued their stroll, as they slowly start walking back to the house of lamentation. He stopped infront of the door before looking at mc. "I'm not going to break my promise mc, this is gonna be great." He smiled

When he opened the door everyone stood their including Diavolo and barbatos, the angels and Solomon. They all wished Them a happy birthday.

Opening presents, eating cake, talking everyone. Yes this day was perfect it couldn't be better, and knowing that your favourite person (mammon) was the whole time at your side made it the greatest.

"Happy birthday Mc." Mammon smiled as he kissed their cheek, everyone cheering as the alcohol showed up. "This is gonna be a long long night.." Lucifer sighed.