Don't die on us (part 2)

Four months had now passed, and the demon brothers were silent. That's something that never happened, they were always busy. Always doing what they always did. And all because their favorite human is gone. Everyone was in the living room except... Leviathan. He was in his room, he was the saddest of them all. The others sat in silence until there was a knock at the door. "Oh? Visit, I'll have a look." Asmo said, he was trying to cheer it up a bit for his brothers.

Asmo got up and walked to the door, his eyes widened as.. his favorite human was standing in front of his face. Asmo ran up to them and hugged them. "You're still alive." Y/n smiled at him as asmo tightened his grip. "A-Asmo, I can't breathe.." Asmo set Y/n back on the floor, and looked at them as tears ran down his cheeks. "Oh my gosh! My makeup is ruined by my tears, Happy tears!" Asmo smiled, "Come in, the rest can't wait to see you. Not that they're expecting this, because everyone thought you were dead..just like me, and then you have to go to levi...he's devastated by this ." Asmo frowned, Just like Y/n. they nodded as they walked into the living room together. "Hello all!" Y/n started, And everyone looked their way.

"I'm starting to see ghosts." Beel said, Belphie gave him an elbow. "I think they're really there.. Y/n?" Belphie started, Y/n nodded with a smile. Lucifer looked at them and a tear slipped down his cheeks, Mammon ran up to them and hugged them. "Hey! that's not fair!" The twins said, Satan ran towards them too. Like the rest, like a group hug.

"How..?" Lucifer started, I looked at him. When everyone else looked at me. "I'll explain everything later, I'll go to Levi first. Can you get the rest? Like the angels, Solomon, Diavolo and Barbatos." The rest nodded as I walked upstairs.

I knock on the door, but no answer. "Levi..?" Still nothing, I turn the door handle. And opened the door, the lights were out. I turned on the lights and saw that Levi was sleeping under a rug in his bath bed. I walk over to him and see the dark streaks under his eyes. He must not have slept. Did he just leave his room anyway? When I'm with him, I put my hand on his cheek. I rubbed a little, then ran my hand through his hair. "Levi.." I heard Levi sigh softly, as he slowly opens his eyes. He looked at me in fear, he immediately sat up and jumped out of his bed. He walked back until he was against his wall. "Levi-" "Go away.. you're not real!" He started crying, "Get out of my head!! I know what I've done, I know I deserve punishment. But not this one, I don't want to see their face and their voice anymore. I miss them, This is my fault. He looked down as he got upset, his tears kept flowing. I walked slowly towards him, I hugged him. And his eyes widened. He immediately threw his arms around me. "Is it you..? Y/n.." I shake my head. He hugged me tighter. "You're still alive... but how...?" "Let's go down, the rest is waiting for us." I looked at him, and he nodded softly. "Wait.." I looked at him, he was silent with a frown on his face. "It's not your fault levi, you didn't know there were such idiotic demons walking around at that moment." I gave him a small kiss on his cheek, he smiled softly. I slowly wiped his tears, took his hand and walked downstairs. When I see the rest, I see the angels and Solomon running towards me.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!! I've been praying for you every day!" Luke cried in my arms, I hugged him back. Simeon hugged me from behind. "I Missed You Y/n." When Simeon and Luke let go, I was pulled into Solomon's arms. "I didn't expect you to come back." "Are you disappointed?" I looked at him with a teasing smile, he shook his head quickly. "No! Absolutely not! I'm super glad you're back, I've missed you so much. Everyone has." Solomon smiled. I looked at him, and even with him I saw a small tear roll.

-time skip-

"Okay, so. After we left, your heart suddenly started beating again? And the nurses and doctor immediately ran into your room, they did everything to keep you alive. And she took care of you for four months?!" Mammon said, and I nodded. "Why haven't they contacted us?" Diavolo frowned, I shrugged. "Sorry I couldn't come earlier." I looked at them, and everyone smiled. "We're already glad you're back. Y/n." Barbatos smiled.

-time skip, little leviathan x reader moment-

Me and Leviathan are outside, on a bench. Together in each other's arms, we were enjoying the quiet moment. "I'm so glad you're okay, you don't want to know how I've been feeling all this time. I...I was nothing without y-you.." He blushed, I smiled at him and he looked at me. I grabbed his face with my finger and pulled him closer to my face. Our foreheads together. If we close our eyes. "You don't have to feel guilty, everything's okay now. And even if I didn't survive, I'd try everything even if it was just once. Come back, as a ghost. Just to say that everything will be fine." I pulled apart when I kissed him. His eyes were large, but closed quickly as he kissed me back. His arms around my waist.

At the end of the evening I lay in Levi's arms, in my room. He hasn't left me alone since then everywhere I went.

The rest have found the demon, and have given him the death penalty. And believe me even Diavolo was angry.