Body hair (Beelzebub x reader)

It's a bit short I apologize

Lately, you kept looking in the mirror. Not by how you looked, but by the hairs that run on your arms and legs. Some people don't mind and think it's normal, but other people think it's gross and weird. It's stupid, sometimes you wish you just had smooth skin. That's why even in warm weather you had on long sleeves and long pants, you were too afraid to shave the hairs. It can leave cuts on your legs and arms.

You didn't remember when you would wear shorts and shirt again, but today was different. The warm weather made everyone have a picnic, The Brothers, the Angel, Solomon, and Diavolo and Barbatos. Everybody.

••

You sat on your bed, you had your shorts and shirt on. You ran your left hand over your right arm, you looked at the hairs on your arm, you got up and went down. You crossed your arms over your chest.

You waited at the front door for everyone, eventually the twins came down. Belphie walked up to you and stood next to him, he rubbed his eyes and laid his head on your shoulder. Beel stood on your other side and smiled at you.

Beel:"Goodmorning, Y/n! Slept well?"

You smiled back at him and nodded, before you could ask him the same question the rest of the brothers runned downstairs. While mammon tripped of the stairs and felt on the ground.

Mammon: owh fuck- hey! Belphie gets your head of Y/n!!

Belphie: shut up.

Everyone went to the park and waited for the rest, Lucifer had put the picnic blanket on the ground. While Satan and Asmo spread the food around the rug.

Y/n: "I'm going to get an ice cream at the ice cream tap okay?"

Beel:" can you get me one to?"

You nodded and started walking towards the ice cream tap, you got infront of it and looks at the flavors they've got. The man come and asked what you wanted.

Y/n: "A strawberry ice cream, and a F/F one please!"

You gave the man your money and was about to go back to everyone, till a group of people walked past you giving you gross looks at your arms and legs. You ignored it slightly, but since you're sensitive it quite hurts inside. Two girls came by.

Girl: "what's that on your arms? Wait.. is that body hair?! That's gross wtf."

You rolled your eyes, you really don't want to deal with this. You pushed them away and walks away from until girl2 grabs your arms and pulled you back.

Girl2 :"Do you shave? Why don't you start shaving, y'know even if we don't know eachother. We could be useful like giving you tips to be more beautiful/handsome, and the first step is to start shaving."

"They don't have to."

They look around them and saw a big men standing behind them, a ginger. Beel!

Beel:"please leave them alone, it's their choice what they want to do with their body. Not yours."

The girls rolled their eyes and walks away, Beel started walking towards you. He saw a single tear rolling down your cheek, he lifted his fingers to your cheek and wiped the tear away. He slowly bought you into a tight hug

Beel:" Y/n.."

He whispers softly, he stroked your head. And kissed your temple whole doing so, swaying the both of you slowly.

Beel:" I always saw you covering your body with oversized clothes, i never knew you got this insecurity. You should've told me, i wanted to be with you helping you hugging you while you cry. Because this is not good for you, your body hair is beautiful. And it's pretty normal, everyone has it. And i mean litterly everyone! But some people shave and some don't, but people should focus more on themself than others. You're worth it !! And i love every single thing of your body, not in a weird way ofcours. I love you Y/n."

Beel hugs you tight.

He would comfort you when you need to be comforted.

He would hug you when you need to be hugged.

He would be there for you when you cry.

He would do everything to keep you happy.

He would put you infront of a mirror and says you are pretty

Please, if you don't love your body just know (even if i don't know how you look) you're beautiful/handsome!! :)
Talk to someone if your insecurities are hard to handle, we don't want you to do things you might regret later.

Have a great day/night!