Luke x sibling reader

Note: you guys are siblings, so no worries.

————

It was quiet today, me and Simeon just came back with the groceries. Luke had told us what he wanted as it was our turn to get it. Solomon already had his stuff, for his secretive things. After we got everything ready I decided to get Luke tr. I went to his room and knocked but no answer. I slowly opened the door only to see Luke crying on his bed. My eyes widened as I ran towards him. "Luke? what's going on?!" I sat next to him and threw my arms around him. He laid his head on my chest and wept softly. "I-I.. I can't take this anymore..." I looked at him confused, I rubbed my hand on his back trying to comfort him. "Will you tell me? We're Siblings! You know you can tell me anything.." I gave him a small smile, he looked at me and gave me a quick smile until he started talking. "Well.. look.. in the beginning when everyone called me a Chihuahua I thought it was funny, but in the end they keep going. And keep going, and it breaks my heart it's not my fault that I look like this see.. it's not my fault... stupid demons...." Luke wiped his tears gently, I hugged him with a small kiss on his forehead. "Let them say, they don't even know what they are. Come on Luke, you are perfect. And you should take it as a compliment. I think Chihuahuas are super cute! But you are you and I think you are the sweetest ever!" I said to him, a smile appeared on his face as he hugged me back tightly. "Thanks, Y/n. Well! I'm much happier now! Let's go bake something!!" Luke said cheerfully as we walked to the kitchen together.

-time skip-

"Y/n!! we're sorry! please stop now!!" Leviathan yelled as I ran after them all, "Not my beautiful face Y/n!~" Asmo ran away. "Beautiful face? kiss my ass idiot!! All of you, you little shitheads!! I'll make sure you don't make it to the first day of the week!!!" I threw books and slippers at them.

—————-

I know it's short, but hey? It's cute tho-