Belphegor

Summary: the reader biggest insecurity is wearing glasses in plubic.

As soon as you bought them, they immediately went into your jacket pocket hiding from everyone's sight. The glasses weren't ugly you were honestly inlove with them, but you never have wore them before. And no one is used to you wearing them. 'I should've chosen the eye contacts.. but I'll freak out when I can't find them in my eyes.' You thought.

You walked back towards the house of lamentation, grabbing your keys and opened the door. Everyone was luckily out so the home was a safe place now, you grabbed your glasses out of your jacket pocket and put them on your nose. You had grabbed your D.D.D to see how they'd look on you, and as soon as you saw yourself it bought a smile on your face. "Ughh, why can't I just show everyone? I'm too embarrassed." You whined, but freezed when the door opened.

"Mc? You're already home. I thought you had an appointment today somewhere?" A lazy drowsy voice said, you knew who it belonged to and you wish you could disappear just at this moment right now.

A frown appears on your face still not turning around to meet his eyes. "Yeah.. Already been there." A awkwardly laugh came from your mouth, as you took your steps forward to the stairs. "I'm going upstairs."

Belphie was confused at your actions and frowned this time. "What's up with you?" He asked, you were being to obvious for him. He could see something was going on in the second of time. "Why aren't you looking at me, did I do something?"

You sighed shaking your head. "No.. no, I just made a bet with someone that I can't look at someone for the whole day." That was literally the dumbest excuse someone could've ever made, you just mentally slapped yourself.

He grumbles. "Stop lying, I'm a demon not a human. I can tell when someone is lying to me and I do not like that at all." You rolled your eyes at his comment. "You're seriously making something up for what? Something dumb, what is it? Tell me." He said.

"I'm not telling you." You secretly grabbed your glasses from your nose, trying to put it back in your jacket pocket unnoticeable. As you slowly turned around to meet his eyes. "See? Nothing." She said making Belphie look closely at her.

"What are you doing? Stop that." She said uncomfortable, as she looked at him weirdly. He walked towards her as he frowned.

His fingers trailing to the sides of your nose. "Why would you hide your glasses from me?" He asked. Making your eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

He looks at you and then down to your jacket pockets. "You're not very good at hiding, are you? When did you bought them." He asked

You sighs and grabbed them. "Earlier in the morning today. I just.. I never wore them in my whole life, and now I suddenly have to?" You hold the glasses in your hands as Belphie grabbed your glasses putting them on your face.

"It's cute, it makes you pretty. And yet you're still the same, I don't understand your insecurity with this one." Belphie whispered as he was admiring the glasses on your nose, he held your cheeks. "I'm your boyfriend and you still didn't wanna show it to me? Makes me upset."

You rolled your eyes, you knew he was being sarcastic at the end. "Trying to quilt me here, not working. And i'm sorry okay? I will wear them everyday now.. I just need to get used to it first."

Belphie nods and smiled. "I think I need to be more carefully now, There might be even more people who wants you." He winks jokinly since it puts a smile on your face.

"Thanks for cheering me up, in your way I guess." You shrugged making him bump your shoulder as he rolls his eyes clicking his tongue.

He made a thinking sound before smirking. "Does this mean you can see me better now? And much much prettier than you thought I would be?" You almost choked on your spit trying to hold back your laughter.

"No, if that's the case I think I need go back to the optician and make them check my glasses again." You kissed his cheek making him sigh.

"I didn't deserve those words." He frowns but there was a hint of happiness in his face and a small red tint on his cheeks. "I love you, never forget that you're beautiful with out without glasses."

You smiled messing his hair with your hands, kissing his lips before saying. "Thanks dork, didn't know you had this side. You lazy smurf." You laughed. "I love you too."