Simeon x demon! Reader

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY BELPHIE IS SLEEPING SO MUCH😭😭😭😭 HE JUST LOVE SINGING SM AHAHAHAHHA (hope you watched eps 6)

Sorry it's short btw there are three choices now for the new book!! Please choice

1. Mha x reader one shors
2. Kojiro x reader (story, from sk8 the infinity)
3. Tokyo ghoul x reader one shots (S 1,2,3)

(You're the sister of the demon brothers btw-)

Life in the devildom wasn't always fun, something happened every week. Either there will be a weird syrup, or everyone will change their personality. Or there's a huge fight, and it's all because of your older brothers. Having a brother is hard, but having seven. Yes that's the line. That's going too far.

You're the calmest of them all, you haven't done anything wrong. You shouldn't be a demon, no you don't belong here in devildom. All demons do everything against you, you wished you could go to the celestial realm To the angels... to that one person you care about so much.

"Y/n.. Are you still here? Hello, reply!" Mammon waved his hand right in front of your face.

Your mind wandered from your head, and you look around when you see that you are sitting at the dinner table. You groaned in irritation and continued eating your breakfast.

"Is something wrong, Y/n? You're not.. and how do I say that nicely, really yourself lately." Lucifer said, he took a sip of his coffee and waited for you to respond.

You sighed. "Don't you ever think about how sometimes you knew you were an angel again?" You said without thinking if that does anything to anyone, as everyone went silent at the table.

"No, this is who we are. Demons, and actually it's not that bad! I mean have you seen how beautiful I am? I may be a demon but an angel to the other." Asmo flipped his hair when he picked up his Mirror.

"And as a demon you have no rules, as an angel you had many. Of course I miss it, but it now gives bad memories. So being a demon is not bad." Belphie said as he falls asleep on the table.

"Yes I think you are right." You said to them, until another question popped into your head. "Are Demons allowed to have an affair with an angel? And I mean .. love?"

Lucifer's eyes widened and immediately looks at you. "You're not in love with an angel, are you? Demons can do a lot, but when Michael finds out that one of the angels has a demon as lover. It does have big consequences, why?" He looked at you, without blinking his gaze remained on you.

"Nothing, but I'm done eating. I promised to learn how to bake with Luke and Solomon." You lied as you slipped through. And was on your way to a forest where you had an appointment with someone.

~~•

"Simeon.. are you here somewhere.." You said as you walked into the dark woods, you and Simeon had something together. But now that you know what could happen, you had to think. You had to talk to him. "Hello, Y/n." Did you hear someone say, you looked behind you and saw Simeon standing with that dork smile.

"How are you?" He asked you when he gave you a short hug. You looked at him, and you started looking down. "Simeon.. are you sure you want to be with me? I heard what can happen if someone finds out, what can happen to.. you.." You said, Simeon's smile disappeared and frowned.

"Y/n, I don't care what you might be. Human, demon or an angel. You mean everything to me." He put his arms around your hips and pushed you against him gently, he laid his head on yours and gave you a small kiss on your forehead. "I wouldn't trade you for anything, and if Michael found out then... I'll even give up my angel life for you." He said.

He lifted your chin when you look at him, he gave you all little kisses all over your face. "I love you Y/n!! Even though I'll have a lot of consequences! I'll do anything to be with you." He said. "Come on, let's go out for dinner." He said as he took your hand.

-

-
Bonus+

"I knew something was going on between them." Asmo said when talking to himself. "I'm so happy!!! I wish Someone was like that with me, so romances. Ugh, I do have my sheep baby now." He said