Demon brothers

First of all i wanna thank you all for the 100k reads!!! Like what?! This is so amazing!!
(This story is gonna be a bit rushed since i'm in school-)

"Mc!! Hurry up, we gonna miss our vacation on the cruise!" Mammon yelled as he looked at the stairs.

"I'm right behind you." Mammon jumped at the voice that was exactly right behind him, as he turned around he saw the human standing with their suitcase. "Just so you know, i was here before you. I'm not always late like you Mammon." They sighed.

Mammon turned bright red as he puts on a scummy face. "O-Oi! Don't go spreading lies!" He said as the others arrives with their stuff.

Lucifer looks around seeing if there isn't missing someone. "Okay, i see everyone's here let's go. We cannot let the others wait." He spoke as he opened the door for everyone to leave.

—-•

"HeyHey!! We are here!" The joyful demon yelled as he watches you all walking towards him. Diavolo smiled as he stood infront of the giant cruise.

You immediately runned towards them hugging the young lord. "Hello Diavolo." You smiled as He returned the hug.

"Welcome Mc, we had booked this cruise specially for you. You have been always there for us now we wanted to return the little thing." Barbatos spoke as he gave you a small smile.

The angels and Solomon joined not so later, after everyone has arrived they went om the cruise. Everyone went to their room to put their stuff down first before going to the middel up on the cruise.

"Heck yes! That's one big ass pool." Mammon yelled as he had his shorts on and jumped right in the pool splashing almost everyone wet...

Lucifer's face darkened and looked at the demon who was grinning like hell. "Mammon.."

Mammon's eyes widened at the angry older brother, as Belphie and Satan silently laughs.
Eventually Luke and Simeon came back with some cakes and snacks they've made.

"That's smells very good.." Beel said sniffing the air, you smiled as you walked to the two. "Here Mc! Have this muffin!" Luke handed you one.

You smelled the sweet scent and took a bite. "Mhmn! this taste delicious Luke." You smiled.

The day went fast by and everyone was sitting outside looking at the ocean. "To be honest it's kind of creeping me out! The sea waves in the dark, seeing how some fish jumps out of the water." You sighed while Simeon chuckled.

"I agree, though you just have to wait.." he said smiling. 'Wait for what?' You thought, after the minutes went by it was midnight. Suddenly the water went bright with lighting fish, you saw the dolphins jump with beautiful lights.

"This is amazing." Belphie said in amazement.

Solomon watched the view while he stood next to you. "I hope you enjoy it, let's go some time on a cruise together just us."

"No way! If anyone is getting a cruise with Mc alone it's gonna be me!!" Mammon jumped by, pushing Solomon away so he stood next to you. "You will go with me right?" He looked at you.

You smiled and looked at the rest. While Mammon was whining at your right side.
Yeah you're happy you went back to the devildom, with them. With the brothers you love so much you dirty little player<3

ANYWAYS i have a question, i've made my own monster but I don't have a name yet.... Does anyone got ideas?

Here's a bit about him:He may look a bit scary or ugly, but he is not mean he is very kind and gentle

He may look a bit scary or ugly, but he is not mean he is very kind and gentle.
And he loves donuts! Strawberry with sprinkles is his favourite.
He loves the dark but it could freak you a bit out since you only would be able to see his glowing eyes😭

(I'm about to make a human art of him....)