Don't let her drown (Satan x reader)

Warning: sad,drowning,almost dying
——————————————————

"Mc! wake up, look outside! it's snowing!" Mammon was jumping and clapping next to my bed. "Let me sleep, Mammon it's super early and I'm tired!" I groaned and pulled the covers over my head more. "Ugh, you're no fun! come on everyone's out, even Asmo! after promising things.. I said you'd come too!" Mammon said and pulled the covers off me. "So don't promise anything to Asmo! I'll be right there, but you'll hear about this." I got out of bed.

Mammon left my room, and I began to change into warm clothes. I went downstairs to the living room and no one was there. "Mmh.." I put on my warm coat with hat and scarf. And went out, and saw everybody having a snowball fight. I looked around and saw everyone smiling and laughing. Then I spotted Satan sitting on a bench with a book and hot chocolate. I walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hello, Mc. Aren't you going to enjoy the snow like the others?" Satan asked me and I nodded. "I like snow, but it's cold. I'm not really a fan of the cold" Satan nodded, he grabbed a mug and poured some chocolate. He handed it to me, and smiled. "Here, you have some heat to hold and drink." Satan smiled. I thanked him, and took small sips.

"Hey, Mc! do you want to make snowmen?!" Leviathan came running towards me enthusiastically. I nodded and drank the rest, "ouch burned my tongue." I stuck out my tongue when Mammon came running up and threw snow right into my mouth. "Oh-" Leviathan's eyes widened. "Here to cool your tongue" He laughed, I gave him a dead look and ran towards him. He gulped and ran away. "MAMMON, COME HERE YOU SCUMBAG!!" I jumped right at him, and we both fell off a small mountain of snow. "Mc?! Mammon?! Are you okay?" Lucifer and the rest came running downstairs.

"Mmh, yes I'm fine. I'm landing on Mammon so yes." I sat up like Mammon sighing. "You've hurt me." He said. "You threw snow right into my mouth." I yelled at him. "so?" He asked. "So?! You never know what was in there, maybe there were worms, small insects, or dog piss." I gagged, just like Mammon. "Yeah, that's pretty gross. But okay do you feel like ice skating Mc?" Asmodeus asked, I'm not really a fan of skating I always fall. "Yeah.." I said, we all walked to the ice with them. Asmodeus put on his best skates, and the rest got their skates. Satan just kept his shoes on. "Aren't you going skating with yours?" Belphegor asked him. "Nah, shoes are much nicer." He nodded as we all went on the ice.

Everything was going well until I saw something at the end of the lake. It was a little white bunny, I think a baby. I skated over to get it but as I got closer I saw the ice thinning and the more dangerous it became. I watched the little bunny scared and cold on a small good solid ice block encircled by thin ice. I decided to make it, I skated closer and closer. Until the ice cracked. "shit.." I looked at the bunny, and was thinking.

"Is that.. Mc? what is she doing! There you have super thin ice!!" Beel worried, and the rest looked at me. "Mc! Stay where you are I'm coming to rescue you!" Mammon said, but Lucifer stopped him. "No, if more weight goes there. The ice is more likely to break." He had a point, everyone looked concerned.

I began to sit softly on the ice, and took off my skates. I started to lie on my stomach and slowly crawled towards the bunny. Until the ice broke, I swam to the bunny as fast as I could. Ignored the screams behind me. I took the bunny and threw it on the land, The bunny jumped away and I saw the bunny to his family. I smiled for a moment, Until the current got worse and I was pulled under. I tried to swim up but couldn't.

Satan's pov-

The moment I saw Mc drink, I ran to the side where the bench was. I grabbed the rope that was there (coincidentally huh?-) I ran back onto the ice and tied the rope around my waist. I threw the rope to my brothers and Beel took it. "Don't Satan!" shouted Leviathan. I ignored it I have to save Mc, I feel something for her.. But now is not the time to think about that. I jump in the go was Mc fell in, and opened my eyes. It was hard to see anything, I dived deeper and deeper until I felt something it was Mc's hand. I grabbed it harder and pulled her above the water, pulling on the rope so that Beel could help us find the way to the hole. All the brothers came running up to us and helped us. Beel lifted Mc and Levi, Asmo helped me and gave me a coat. We all went inside and waited for Mc to wake up. But she didn't respond.

"She breathes.." Mammon asked concerned, Lucifer grabbed her wrists felt it. "Very slow.. maybe I should call lord diavolo, and ask for help." He said, everyone nodded. And I looked at her worried, She's so peaceful in her bed. Only I would like it more if she would look at me and smile.. But she lays there with her eyes closed, completely cold. Probably a major trauma. Everyone left the room so I could have a moment with her. Even though she was sleeping...I hope, I was sitting next to her on a chair. I took her hand and put it in mine, I gave her a little kiss on her head. And the tears slowly came to my eyes. "Come on Mc.. wake up..." I begged, but silence..

Until..

"mmh.." I lifted my head, and looked at Mc who shook her head slowly from side to side. "Mc? Mc! are you okay?!" I got up from my chair, Her eyes opened slowly. And she looked at me, I smiled softly. "S..Satan..?" Her voice was so soft... and it sounded so painful. "sshh, it's okay.. everything will be fine, I'm with you.. no more worries, I would always be next to you from now on." I told her, and a small smile appeared on her face. "Thanks.." "No thanks.." I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

After a while, she was warm again. She was sick and tired, but she's not dead. that's all right, I couldn't live without her. The brothers and Diavolo came in and helped her, With medicine and warm blankets. In the end everything went well..

———————————

Sorry that it took so long, i was very busy and shit. Anyway for some of the people know I deleted the toby rogers story from creepypasta, but i'm starting a new one! I'm at chapter 2 now. And i will start working more on that one, so It wil probably take longer for me to post on the one shots! :)