When you are on your period 1

Lucifer:
I sat next to Lucifer at the table, in his room. He was busy with his work while I was playing games on my D.D.D. I was too busy to upgrade my level that I forgot to change my pads/tampon. I felt my stomach hurt a lot all at once, I looked down and saw that I had leaked. 'shit..' I thought, I got up quickly and looked at the chair. Fortunately there was nothing on that, I wanted to quickly leave for my own room until Lucifer grabbed my arm. "Where are you going, Y/n?" He asked, I looked at him and said nothing. He keeps looking at me until I sighed. "I'm on my period, and I've been leaking. I have to go to my room quickly to change everything.." I said embarrassingly, Lucifer nodded. "I see. Don't worry Y/n. When you come back I'll have some hot tea for you, and a warm stool for your stomach to ease the cramps." I gave him a small smile as he kissed my head. I left, and came back. Lucifer had kept his promise.

Mammon:

Me and Mammon were in his room, chilling. "Yo, Y/n. Who would you rather do? Me or Lucifer." Mammon said, I looked at him. "Mhm......" I put my chin between my index finger and my thumb, pretending to think. "Oh! why should you think about this?!" He stood up and said siriously, I sighed. I got up and said. "Just kidding, don't whine." I rolled my eyes, he looked at me. "Hey? where does that behavior just come from?" He asked me, I walked over to him and hugged him. "It wasn't that bad, I'm on my period. So get angry faster, sorry." I said as I pressed my head against his chest, I felt his arms tighten around me. "Don't say sorry ever again, this isn't something you can do about it. And don't ask me how I know this!!" Mammon kissed my cheeks and nose. "He asked Simeon about it." Leviathan said through the doors, as Mammon turned red. "Ohhh" I laughed softly.

Leviathan:

"Y/nnn, watch out! Soon we'll die and we'll have to play the game again!" Leviathan whined, I was distracted by the stomach cramps. I was afraid I had been leaked, and I wanted to change my sanitary pad/tampon. But Leviathan wanted to continue playing and I haven't said anything about my period yet. After we won the game, Leviathan was cheering. "Yay!! we did it Y/n-" He stopped as I stood up, his eyes widened as he looked down. "AHHHH!! Y/N YOUR BLOOD YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!" Leviathan screamed, my eyes widening now as I ran up to him and tried to calm him down. "HEY! Calm down! I'm on my period, must have been leaked during the game." I said, Leviathan rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "U-Uh, you should have just said it. It's okay e-eh?" I nodded slowly and looked down. "I'm going to change clothes." Before I could leave, Leviathan grabbed my arm. "Wait! I-I'll make you a hot b-bath! I'd get your underwear, you can wear my c-clothes. I mean my hoodie and my pajama bottoms! It's pretty comfy!" He blushed, I gave him a smile. "That would be great, thanks levi!" He smiled at me and did as he said.

Satan:

"Y/n?" My name was called behind the door, I lay in my bed no motivation to get up. "I'm coming in." I heard the voice say, I sighed irritated. When I saw Satan walk in, I immediately knew to shut up. I was too afraid to say mean words. "Y/n, are you okay?" Satan asked if he was getting closer and closer. "Y/n, talk." He said in a siriee voice, I threw off the covers and sat on my bed. "Go away!! I don't feel like visiting right now." I said Satan was taken back by my words. Probably hurt too. "Did I do something?" My eyes widened and I shook my head no. "Sorry, I'm on my girls problem." I said, Satan nodded and walked out of my room. He left me alone. Would he be mad at me? I had many thoughts until he came back with a bag. "I have..." He unpacked the things. "Chocolate, my hoodies, pads/tampons, more food... All stuffed animals, pain killers. And that was it, is that okay?" He asked concerned, I tapped on my bed. He looked at me until he knew the hint, he sat down next to me. "Thank you, do you want to eat together?" I asked him, and he smiled. "Sure, do you want me to read a story to you?" He asked me, and I nodded quickly. He started to crawl over in my bed, I was on top of his chest. When he rubbed my circles, he picked up a book that lay next to my bedside table. "Mhm, are you working on this book? This was my favorite too. I'm glad we have the same taste." He smiled as he started to read, He gave a few kisses through my head.

—————-

Asmodeus,Beel,Belphie will come soon!! After them i will do the side characters :)