BAJI X BAN!FEM.READER

Tokyo Revengers x 7 Deadly Sins

You don't remember what happened next. All you ever knew was that some wizard or witch transferred you, the Fox Sin of Greed. And now here you are, walking around a place that you weren't even familiar with. Carriages moving on their on, small metal boxes that the people talk through called phones.

Everything was just so new to you and just felt... out of place.

One day, you were just casually walking down the street that you soon learned the name was, Shibuya. The buildings were tall and you would often get yourselves in some random fights, or just even save an old lady being robbed.

You were bored to say the least. You would rather go back to your world, fighting off against beasts alongside with your closest friends. But now here you are, in a place that you don't even know.

"Ughh, this so boring! I would rather beat some little shits or something!" The blue haired girl groaned, but then she stopped on her tracks.

There she sees a fight not to far away. Merely just across from you. Curious, the bluenette ran her way to the junkyard field and inspect it from one of the gates.

'Seems to look like a brawl.. But with only fists and strength... Hmm, I like that,' The girl smirked to herself. Watching halfway of the fight, you were slightly dissapointed to the boy who knocked out the boy with a blond top knot with a metal pipe.

'Ehh..? Isn't this supposed to be fist fight?! Why is that kid using a pole--' The girl thoughts were cutted off when the supposed to be now unconcious blond headbutted and kicked the two males that were holding him down. Soonly after that, he sent a kick towards the multicolored haired boy right at the head and your smile widened.

'Such strength! Amazing!' Everything escelated quickly then the boy with long black hair caught your attention. Yea, sure he was using a weapon in the fight, but he was fighting off against a group of males in black jackets.

Soonly after that, you saw the same multicolored haired appearing rught behind his companion with a knife in his hand. Alerted, your body moved on it's own and you protected the ravenette from getting stabbed.

You could feel the metal object going through your abdomen, but you didn't mind the pain. After all, you are the immortal Fox Sin of Greed.

Everyone was shocked to see a tall girl with blue messy hair appeared out of no where.

"Man, you used a pipe to hit your enemy and now knife to your members? That's fucked up." You laughed. They were confused. You swatted Kazutora like a bug to the ground and pulled the knife off of you. Takemichi stared in utter shock as your stabbed stomach was regenerating.

"Oi, oi! You can't just appear out of someones fight and stop it!" A Valhalla member shouted. You grinned, showing your sharp fangs and your ruby red eyes glowed.

"Ahh, you pricks are so useless.. You call this a fist fight? Pathetic!" You laughed as one of the men in the white jacket tried to sent you punch, but you quickly blocked it, grabbed the male by his wrist and send an impact towards his elbow, breaking his bone in process.

The Valhalla member screamed in agony as he got on his knee amd clutched onto his broken arm.

"Gosh, you're weak. Even my captain could handle such impact. And guess what? He's shorter than you!" You mimicked Meliodas height.