BAJI x FEM!MEI. READER

Tokyo Revengers x Turning Red

Requested by: @AnaJulia4554

Being pulled into a hug, (Y/n) groaned in her mother's hold.

"Ming, I think... you're suffocating her.."

"This is just too much! My little (N/n) is now.. all grown up..." Ming cried hysterically. (Y/n) patted her mom's back, a sign of reassurence.

"Don't worry mom. I'll be fine. You trust me, right?" The red head looked up at her mother with a soft look on her face.

"B-But, what happens if you got yourself hurt? Kidnap? Or even worse?! I won't forgive myself as a parent!" The older woman ranted to her now 16 year old daughter.

(Y/n) Lee was given a scholarship to Japan. Her family and friends were happy for her, really! But if the family goes with her, who will look over the temple and the family business? It was a struggle, a very hard struggle.

Ming was conviced that everything will be alright, but now here she is tearing up. Not from sadness. Oh no. She supported her daughter's options and would sometimes have to help her to be in the right path.

"Now remember (Y/n), don't go-"

"Don't go panda. You got it mom," Ming sighed and smiled softly as she pulls her daughter in another embrace. This time, pulling her husband and the father of her child, Jin along.

Pulling away from the family hug, (Y/n) turned and faced her friends who had tears running down their face.

"You better call us once you get to Japan!" Abby exclaimed.

"I will, Abby," The red head chuckled.

"We'll miss you, girl.." Miriam said, ruffling her friend'a red hair.

"I'll miss you guys too,"

"Tell us when you see a cute boy. I wanna see if he's even going to be worthy for your time," Pria nonchantly said, the two doung their little handshake once more.

"Will do," then she was face to face with Tyler. The boy had recently gotten taller and was still apart of (Y/n)'s friend group. "Can't believe I'm saying this but, I'm gonna miss that wacko and weird side of yours," He said looking away.

(Y/n) gasped dramatically and playfully punched him, the two shared a laugh. She then turned around and walked over to the boarding gate, bag in hand. Turning around to glance over to her family and friends one more time, she waved them goodbye and went in.

It has been 5 weeks (Y/n) stayed in Japan and everything was doing just fine. Sure, she was nervous on making in new friends in a new area and alot of the students were seemed to stare at her red hair more than the new student who just got transferred to their school from Toronto.

Everything went smoothly for (Y/n). She's abit fluent in Japanese, thanks to her mom staying up late in helping her. But there is always one tjing that she always made to be away from. And that is gang and delinquents.

In a middle of a lesson, the principal calls the girl out.

"May Lee (Y/n)-san please come into the principal's office please, thank you." The subject teacher gave the girl a simple nod and resumed in teaching the class. (Y/n) stood up from her seat and walkes out of the class using the back door. Walking down the hallway of the school, that she was given in scholarship, she reached to the principal's office and knocked on it before walking in.