KAORU x TSUKISHIMA! GN. READER

OHSHC x Haikyuu!!

"Say, you're super tall," The said blond looked down to meet a pair of brown ones. That wasn't what Kaoru Hitachiin was planning to say, and now the poor boy was sweating relentlessly.

How was he supposed to react when an attractive tall, (h/l) blond volleyball player with mesmering (e/c) stood next to him?!

Bet yall would start fangirl/boy and passout. Don't lie.

Tsukishima (Y/n) looked down at the boy and raised a brow. An uninterest look was plastered on their face, but that was then shifted to a sly smirk. Their eyes glistening with something mischevious.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Due to the Karasuno's lead, it has gotten the attention from other schools. And Ouran High was one of them. Insterested, the principal of Ouran High sets up a training camp match between these two schools and who were they to reject such offer. This training camp is literally placed in an elite, rich, high quality area!

The Ouran's school volleyball club was... preplaxed? Surprised? By Karansuno's strength. Ecspecially coming from the first years.

The news traveled all over the school as both girls and boys would watch from the sidelines and watch the training in session, despite the teachers constantly telling them to go back to class, they would always come back.

And one of these students were the, Kaoru and Hikaru Hitachiin. Twins, both in the same class and same club. But personality? That's a difference.

The duo watched as the little orange haired boy run and spiked the ball to the opposite's side. It amazed them. They then looked at the score board.

5 : 8

Who knew commoners like these students would surpass Ouran's students? The world is always full of surprises. People love and hate it.

However, Kaoru has been staring at the tall middle blocker. Not watching in a weird way, but in admiration.

That still sounds lowkey weird but anyway; the groups were then placed in a break and the members from both Karasuno and Ouran team wemt to drank their water.

Kaoru still kept his eye out at the tall blond, seeing as they seem to be talking with their teammates.

"(Y/n), block my spikes like how you blocked theirs! I wanna try to break it!" Hinata said, jumping. The said blond just drank their water and turned to Hinata, who was looking at them with sparkles, with their usual stoic expression.

"No." They blankly replied.

"I wasn't even asking!?" Hinata exclaimed.

"Okay, so?" The blond raised a brow. Oh how they love messing people's buttons.

"Ya got a thing for that blondie brother?" Kaoru flinched, and turned his head to look at his twin brother, Hikaru, grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Blondie? Which blondie? There's two," Kaoru quickly respond, and that made Hikaru snickered as he leaned in closer to his brother.

"Blond, tall. The blondie with glasses," Hikaru said in a guessing tone, as he teases his brother.

"Uh.. no. Why should I? I just met them..! Please, crushing on someone who you just met? That's hilarious-" Kaoru said, trying to look calm. Closing his eyes with a pose to hia brother, he was met with silence so he opened his left eye and Hikaru was no where to be found.