BLUE LOCK 11 x MIKEY! TWIN BROTHER. READER

Blue Lock x Tokyo Revengers

Bouncing the call up and down with his head, Takemichi, the Mido Mid-Five were standing at the side with amusement at the shorter blond's skill.

"Woah I didn't know you can play football, Mikey!" Takemichi exclaimed and Mikey simply hummed and kicked the ball to Draken who saved it with his chest and began lightly dribble with the ball.

"Thanks, Takemitchy. But I wouldn't say that I'm that skilled." Mikey replied and caught the ball when Draken kicked it to him.

"You should've met (Y/n)! He's a prodigy in this thing!" Draken exclaimed.

"(Y/n)? Who's that?" Akkun asked.

"My twin brother," Mikey plainly asnwered and everyone but Draken eyes widened like saucers.

"You have a brother?!"

"And a twin?!"

"When?!" Mikey gave Yamagishi a raised brow at the stupid question.

"Since I was born, duh." The blond sassed.

"So where is he now? I never seen him when I went to your house with Draken," Takemichi recalled, not even remembering any informations from Naoto regarding Mikey having a twin brother.

"Oh yeah! So (Y/n) was like chosen in this football camp thing called 'Blue Lock'. Haven't heard any news about him for awhile, got Gramps worried." Mikey said and looked at the group. "Even made Emma think he was sold into something shady or something.." he added.

"You guys heard of the competiton between the U-20 and Blue Lock?" Draken asked them and they nodded their heads.

"Yeah, so (Y/n) is going against famous young football players! I heard that Itoshi Sae- is that his name? Is going against Blue Lock." Mikey recalls the news.

"So you're attending to watch his match?" Makoto question and Mikey nodded his head.

"Yup. Got the tickets thanks to Pah being one of the business promoters there," Mikey grinned from ear to ear.

"All members of Toman are coming. But if at the last minute you couldn't attend, then just give the tickets to Pah." Draken explains and the group nodded their heads.

"So uh.. when is this match exactly?" Takemichi asked.

"In about three days." Mikey answered and kicked the ball to a street light.

"Bulls-eye!"

"Hey, have you guys seen Baji? Havent heard him lately,"

....

Stretching out his arms in tiredness, (Y/n) sat up and let out a tired yawn.

"Good morning, Ego~" The blond greeted, looking up at the screen that had just turned on.

"You're awake early as I anticipated." Ego commented.

"Of course! Between me and ny brother, one of us has to be the responsible one." He reasoned and fixed his futon, and looked down at his other teammated who were still asleep.

Ego just simply hummed and snnounced for the boys in the room to wake.

"Wake up you diamonds in the rough. Get ready and start training. Your big match is tomorrow." Ego announced and all of the boys excluding (Y/n) groaned in protest.

"Nooo.."

"Just 5 more minutes~"

"My body hurts from yesterday.."