SPIDER GANG x GN! VENTI. READER

ATSV X GENSHIN IMPACT

"An anomaly is spotted in Earth 20522120," Lyla spoke as she appeared beside Miguel's shoulder.

"The said anomaly?" Jess asked and the a artificial intelligence hummed and sowed the group a picture of Green Goblin but... Black and white?

'Must be a villain in Noir's world..' Miles thought as he listened thoroughly through Lyla's explaination.

"Earth 20522..?" Miguel murmur the said multiverse before letting out a groan, realizing who's universe.

"Hobbie, you, Gwen, Pav and the kid go there," Miguel instructed and the said male just raised a brow.

"What? I'm babysitting now?" The British punk scoffed.

"Hey, don't act as if you didn't enjoy babysitting little Mayday here." Peter. B said jokingly, holding his daughter close to his chest. The lad could only roll his eyes and gestured the teenagers to follow him.

"Wait where exactly is this universe that we're going?" Miles questioned. Both Gwen and Pav just shrugs there shoulder.

"It's my first time hearing such a long universe name.." Pav spoke up and Gwen nodded he head, and Jess quickly walked up towards them. "If you four don't mind, can you get some of those yummy ham and veggie bake once you get back?" Jess whispered softly and Hobbie couldn't do anything but chuckle.

"I'll see what I can do.." Hobbie waved off and entered the portal, Gwen, Miles and Pav following behind him.

"Y'know everytime I see those three following behind Hobbie, it's like ducklings following their mama duck.." Peter commented, as he softly tickles the side of his daughter's stomach.

"Peter get back to work." Miguel commanded.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚ ◦˚.˚◦ ˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Miles, Gwen and Pav gawked the view and scene before the wile Hobbie was just standing by the side mindlessly looking around.

A green scenery of mountains, trees, a German like city not too far away.

Miles then sensed something being thrown at him and quickly caught it. He looked at Hobbie now not in his usual punk outfit but a simple outing sets of clothes that it look like it would fit the theme in the world their in.

"Nice catch. Now you three change your clothes and we'll walk to get to the city." Hobbie explained as turned his back around at them.

Just as when the group finishes change their clothes, Hobbie gestured the group to follow being him.

"You've been here before?" Miles asked and Hobbie nodded his head.

"The world here has not much advance technology like we all do so don't anything weird." Hobbie explained. Just then a large shadowy figure flew above them, alarmed the three teens quickly gotten in a fighting position and their eyes widened to see a literal dragon flying freely in the air.

"A DRAGON! THIS WORLD HAS DRAGONS!?" Pav exclaimed excitedly, jumping in place. But the group quickly freaked out when the dragon let out a roar and landed near them. Well, all of them excluding Hobbie.

"Teyvat certainly does my friend!" A voice chimed and a figure in a spider suit jumped down from the back of the dragon.

"Ahh, Hobbie! A surprise seeing you here!" They said. Hobbie looked down at them and nodded his head.

"(Y/n), you too. Say, you wouldn't perhaps spot an anomaly wild you?" The said figure stated quiet before opening their mask, revealing their face. Dark hair with blue highlights on the tip of their braided hair.

"Oh my, you only came here to track the anomaly down and not visit me? I have to say that this poor bard's feelings are hurt." (Y/n) said in a dramatic tone, the back of their hand on their forehead.

"Knowing you, who literally splitter mountains in half because you feel like it, I know you already did." Hobbie spoke.

"Wait- THEY WHAT?!"

"Ehe~ You know me so well Hobbie!" (Y/n) said happily and pointed at the webbed up green goblin on Dvalin's back.

"We found him close to Liyue so I have to matters quick into my own hands. Wouldn't want Morax to be upset ad disappointed in me now do I?" Hobbie just shook his head as he typed in on his watch and trapped green goblin in the webbed cage.

"Now, that our work here is done.." Hobbie muttered.

"Awhh, but you all just got here!" (Y/n) pouted and floated themselves to the three teens, and wrapped them up in a hug.

"Plus, I was just started to get to know them!~" the lad stuck their tongue out.

"Wait you can float?!"

"Amazing!"

"How're you doing that?"

(Y/n) then looked at Miles, and smiled. "Well that's because people who have this-" They pointed at their Anemo Vision that's currently dangling by their waist.

"There's a lot of people who have visions here but only the chosen ones from Archons such as myself to give one." (Y/n) explained.

"Archon?" Gwen asked.

"A god. Little (Y/n) here is the Anemo Archon, or what you can understand, Wind God. The vision they're using is just a fake. Archons never really needed to use a vision since they're the ones who gives off visions to their chosen pupils." Hobbie furtherly explained.

"Mhm! And all of the pupils have one thing in common!" (Y/n) said with a bright smile.

"And that is..?" Miles raised a brow.

"We all lost someone dear to us."

"Then where the fuck is my vision?" Gwen asked, hand now in the air.

"What's the point of using a vision if you're already a spider person." (Y/n) said blankly.

"Then what about you? Are you really a spider? If so, why become one, and do you even use your webs?" Miles questioned them.

"I am a spider person in the universe. And just like every other spider, I was bitten by a radioactive spider -Albdeo's fault- I lost my friend, whose face I am using right now,' Hobbie nodded his had before stopping to register what he just heard and looked at (Y/n).

"Wait wh-" But he was quickly cut off.

"- and yes, I do have webs see." (Y/n) shot their hand out and web came straight out from their wrist.

"Then why bother having such amazing two powers?" Gwen asked curiously.

(Y/n) couldn't help but chuckle and stick out their tongue.

"Wouldn't swinging and gliding be much faster than running?"