SPECIAL CHAPTER

Shinichiro let out a sigh as he closes his eyes, listening to the sweet tune of the song's melody. It brings out the memories where he would recklessly spend his time dancing in his room with his lover in his arms. Tgere would be times where Mikey and his friends barging in, even Emma.

The lad smiled at the memory.

Oh where the time go?

He couldn't stop remembering that sweet smile on their face. Their laughter, their touch. It was as if they haven't even left yet.

Yet here he is, sitting in his room, succumbed by darkness.

Where did they go wrong?

Where did he go wrong?

He swore that it was all a big mistake. It was nothing but mistake in agreeing hia friends' invitaion to go drinking and get hooked up on, only for him to realize when he woke up in a bed with someone who is not his lover.

He felt his world crumbling down. He could feel his heart sank when (Y/n) stood there infront of both him and the unknown individual in their shared bed.

He could see the pained look on their face. He could see the disgust and betrayed look in their eyes. Oh, how he wished he could turn back time. Turn back time where he doesn't fucked up. A time where he could have his sweet little lover in his arms, making them feel like they're the loved person in the world.

But he knew that it was impossible. He thought that, maybe after he learnt how to move on, he could finally be happy.

It was as if the world was mocking and making fun of him.

There laid in the casket was his little brother, Mikey. He looked oh so peaceful. His pale and skinny complexion was stuck in the male's mind.

He wanted to cry and end this pain already. He was so desperate that he dropped his dream in opening a work shop and went to study to become a doctor just to provide for his little brother, only to be greeted with the news that Sano Manjiro was now gone.

Sano Shinichiro let out a hum as he walk himself down the bridge. It was still raining, his shirt, hair and pants were wet. He doesn't care about that anymore. Oh, how he was fooled in believing time leaping.

Something like that was just so ridiculous for him to believe.

And the last thing he heard, was the sound of somone calling out his name.

"SHINICHIRO!"

His eyes widened at the familiar voice.

Ah, maybe even after all tgose dumb things he had commited, (Y/n) still cares for him.

"I'm sorry.."

´'✻.¸¸ღღ¸.✻´'

"MAKE WAY!" shouted a voice, the male quickly turned his head to see Mikey! He was smiling, running.. he was alive!

Before Shinichiro could even utter a word, his vision faded black when his little brother's foot made contact with his head.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wait, Author what comes next?" Young Mikey asked and looked at the girl who's eye twitched, a starined smile appeared on her face.

"Nope, that's it." Said Nasyitah.

"Wait, what?" Takeomi looked at the girl, his brows raised.

"Yeah. That's it." The black haired girl blankly said. "I'm tired of this shit. My brain is not braining and I have some scenarios but they're not apart of this story.."

"Well then think!"

"You think that shit is easy Manjiro? Try thinking on why the fuck would you even-" Takemichi quickly went to close the girl's mouth from swearing too much at the young kid.

"Hey, hey chill.. chill.." The man's hand was then grasped by Nasyitah who looked atbthe blond with a death stare.

"If you don't let me go now, I will cut you from limb to limb, disect your organs and brain, sell it to the black market, gauge your eye out, bury your limbs under a pile of dead animals and dog shit just so people wouldn't know it's your body but the dead animals." She spat.

"Damn, what got ber panties in a twist?" Benkei asked.

"Tokyo Revengers ended today and Nasyitah is not having it." Wakasa briefly explained and walked up to (Y/n) / readers and popprd the lollipop that was in his mouth into theirs, and patting their head along.

"Finish that up for me will you, sweetheart?" He smirked.

´'✻.¸¸~~¸.✻´' ´'✻.¸¸~~¸.✻´'

Tokyo Revengers has now ended

Tokyo Revengers has now ended. It was seemed to be sped up, but Wakui Ken thank you for your hard work! <3

Also watch me make manhuas and Niji EN fanfics soon BAHAHAHAHA