KYOYA x SASHA! GN. READER

OHSHC x Attack On Titan

"Yes, and the preperation for next week's hosting will be-" The tall man was the interupted by a voice shouting.

"KYOYA, MY LOVE!" A figure with (h/l) brown hair smiled, as they hugged the said male lovingly. Kyoya smiled and patted his lover's head. "Beloved, what are you doing here? Don't you have to get ready?" (Y/n) looked up to their boyfriend and puffed their cheeks.

"Is it wrong to see you last time before I go?" Yhey questioned back and thr dark haired teen just laugh, shaking his head and grabbed their face. Kissing their forehead, nose and then a sweet peck on the lip.

"EHHH, JUST THAT?!" The brunette whined and Kyoya shook his head, and let out a breathy chuckle. "I'll bring you to dinner, after you come back to me safely," The brunette smiled and hugged him one last time.

Now Kyoya was never a type of person to show much loving affection. But if it's to his lover, he's softer than a teddy bear and sheep's wool combined. Now, he's being extra affectionate knowing that his said lover would have to go for awhile, not wanting the hug to an end, (Y/n) pulled back and smiled softly towards him.

"Promise me you'll come back to me safely," He said, rubbing his thumb on thir cheek. He then fetched his hand down to his pocket and pulled out a brooch. A beautiful design of a (f/c) flower and sword combined. "Here, take this to remember me while you're away.." He muttered, pining the brooch onto (Y/n)'s uniform.

The said brunette just smiled and grabbed the hand that was holding their face with such gentleness and love, kissing at the back of his hand and then looked back at him.

"Trust me. I'll come back safe and sound! And after that, you better treat me some delicious meat!" (Y/n) said, childishly pointing at Kyoya, who just laughed softly. He wasn't dumb. He doesn't whether things will be good or not. It was obvious that he was worried. So he kept telling himself that (Y/n) will come back safely. As long as they're alive and breathing, all healthy and safe. He could accept that.

He could wait...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"What are you thinking about love?" Kyoya looked up from the book that he was reading. He sees (Y/n) there standing beside him, with those gentle (e/c) of theirs. "Nothing much, just remembering the moment when you left to go to the war. I was.. not really happy that you have to go to such a dangerous war," He said and (Y/n) patted his back.

"You were really scared. You even tried to talk it with Hange out about how you could help by sending in your squads team," Kyoya's ear turned red out of emberassement.

"It was simple to say that I care." He coughed up the excuse and (Y/n) just rolled their eyes.

"You're such simp.." (Y/n) commented and the male just huffed his cheeks. Looking away. "Eh? You're ignoring me now?" The lad raised a brow at their boyfriend who just kept reading the book.

The brunette let out a sigh and grabbed a nearby chair, dragging it near to Kyoya's, (Y/n) plopped on the wooden furniture and laid their arms on the table, resting the head ontop of it.

Their eyes watched Kyoya's face carefully and noticed the dark eyebags that circuling under his eyes.

"I'm sorry.." (Y/n) suddenly said. Kyoya looked at them quick with a shock look on his face. Confused. "I'm sorry that I didn't kept my promise.." The male shook his head. He then stumbled on his feet and stood up.

Why is his beloved saying such words?

What are they trying to say?

"(Y/n), what are you talking about? What promise do you mean?" Kyoya asked, sweat started to form on his forehead. Heary pounding fast. Legs shaking. Eyes widening.

"Kyoya you need to let me go," (Y/n) said sternly, as they stood up from their seat aswell. "You're hurting yourself. Please... Let me go," Kyoya could feel the tears threatining to come out. No... No, this is not true.

Then glimpse of some figures in uniforms came across his mind. Carrying a familiar looking vest and brooch. Bloodied.

He shook his head.

Remembering when a girl in a red scarf handed him a letter.

He wouldn't accept this.

He's not accepting this!

"I can't!" Kyoya scremed, hands now grasping onto (Y/n)'s biceps. "I'm not gonna let you go. If I do, then you'll disappear. I don't want that! So please, let me selfish for once.." He sobbed, losing the strength of standing up, his sat on the ground, crying. Wailing. Asking, screaming why the world is so cruel.

"Please.." His voice cracked.

"Kyoya..." (Y/n) slowly kneeled down and looked at their lover with a careful look in their eyes. A pain smile eteched on their face. "I hate seeing you like this. You rarely talked with your host friends, your sister, you even shut your father up.. I don't want you to suffer on my death Kyo.. Please, seeing you like this hurts me," Kissing male's forehead and removing the glasses that framed his beautiful eyes.

(Y/n)'s ghosted their fingers across his cheeks and wiped the tears away.

"You know how much it pains me seeing you cry. But seeing you cry over my death hurts even more, so please Kyo.. Please let me go.."

"But I love you," Kyoya spoke in a rasp voice, due to all the crying and wailing.

"I love you too, Kyo. But please. Let me go. I will always be here," Pointing at the boy's chest, where his heart is, Kyoya sniffled and rubbed his eyes.

The sound of the alarm woke him up. Kyoya sat up, as he was greeted with the darkness of his own room. There on the table sat a handmade cute potato plushie and on it's chest pinned a brooch. The same brooch that he gave them.

Memories then flooded his mind. The people who came. The boy with shaved head handed him the bloodied uniform and brooch to him. He learnt that his name was Connie. A best friend of his lover.

And the girl with the red scarf who handed him the letter. Mikasa.. That was her name.

The letter..

Of course...

Kyoya's tired eyes looked at the letter and went to grab it. But just as he was about to go and seat on bis bed to read the sheet of paper, two stack of books just happened to be in his way and the boy tripped, causing him to fall face down on the floor.

"CUT! CUT!!" Lights were then turned on, and Hikaru, Kaoru and Connie cackled out laughing. Kyoya groaned and looked Nasyitah, the director (author), and asked if he was okay.

Kyoya gritted his teeth and tried to stand up. "I'm fine.." He then glared at the laughing trio. Plauging in his mind of seeking revenger towards them.

After treating the male, Nasyitah announced that they will retake the part of the scene where Kyoya walked to the bed.

"And who in the world placed two books on the floor?" The girl groaned.

(A/n): lol bet yall coming for my throat💀✌️