TAMAKI SUOH x FEM!LEVI. READER

OHSHC x AOT

Requesyed by: YN_whatthefuck

"Did you know? I heard that Ackerman-san is coming back!"

"Wait, really?!"

"Yeah, I heard that they had to go for like war...?"

"Ackerman-sama is so strong!"

"Imagine Ackerman-san with battle scars makes me drool!"

"..You need help-"

Outside of the school campus there shows a girl, on a wheelchair, with (h/l) (h/c) in the yellow uniform attire. A boy with blond hair and behind her.

"Are you sure about this (Y/n)?" He asked worriedly.

"Armin. I had made a promise with them that I'd be back after the war. Injured or not, as long as I'm alive and we continue living for our comrades. C'mon, I'll show you the way to get me through this madhouse."

"It looks like a castle.." The male shivered.

"Did you not just fake cry at Yelena?"

"I-"

"That's what I thought. Now stroll." Armin deadpanned. 'Stoic as ever,' he laughed silently.

The door swung open and thr students there all gasped, mouth agaped. Here they are, watching (Y/n) Ackerman, on wheelchair. Her face was severely scarred and lost two fingers.

'People are staring.. Are they perhaps.. scared?' Armin thought to himself as he noticed the students' eyes were fixated on the female who was gone for a year, and is now on a wheelchair.

News spreaded out like wildfire and it reached to the host members' ears. Ecspecially their president.

"Haruhi!" Tamaki bursted out into Haruhi's and the twins' classroom just as soon as the bell rang.

"S-Senpai?! Did you run all the here after the bel-"

"No time to explain! Let's go!" The blond dragged the girl out from her class. The Hiitachin twins following the two from behind. Just as they were about to reach to the music room, where the hist club was held, they see Kyoya, Mori and Honey standing by the door.

"Kyoya! What are you guys standing here for? We gotta set a surprise party for (Y/n)-"

"That wouldn't be needed Tamaki." Said Kyoya and he opened the door. There, they see (Y/n) calmly drinking tea as Armin sat the couch next to her. The blond noticed the group's presence and introduced himself.

"Hello. My name is Armin Arlert. You must be the host club members (Y/n) had spoke about,"

"Awwwhh, (Y/n) you talk about us-"

"I didn't talk about you guys. I was asked and was forcefully told to," (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at the twins, as a memory of Hange pestering her to tell the group about the host club and her boyfriend who happens to be the president of the said club, Tamaki Suoh.

Armin began to talk with Kyoya about the event that had happened for over a year. The other host club members, including Haruhi, listening to what Armin had to say. Whilst Tamaki stayed silentn