EMMA x FEM!OBANAI.READER

Demon Slayer x Tokyo Revengers

Requested by: violetta2004castilio .

8 year old Iguro (Y/n) was sitting ontop of a tree branch in her schookl field, as all the other kids were playing with one another, whilst the black haired girl stared at the scene being unfolded infront of her.

"Hey! Stop it will you?!"

"Or what? Your gonna tell your mommy?"

"C'mon! You know her 'sweet' abonded her!" (Y/n) quickly turned around to where the sound was coming from. There she sees a young girl about her age, with blond hair, being picked on by a group of boys, cornering her.

Her albino snake, Kabumaru, slithered his way to his master's shoulder and hissed his tongue out near her ear.

"Hm.. You do that. But don't scare the poor girl." The girl simply ordered her pet as the white serpent slithered his way down from the tree to the group of bullies, sneaking his way up to one of the boy's leg.

It took a few seconds until (Y/n) hears the boys screaming, crying and running away as Kabumaru stared curiously at the blond girl infront of him. But to the black haired girl's surprise, the blond didnt react nor flinched at the presence of Kabumaru infront her.

(Y/n) then jumped down from the branch and appeared infront of her snake and girl.

"You okay?" She simply asked as she turned around to the frightened girl. The blond nodded her head and (Y/n) pulled her hand out to her. The.sandy eyed girl looked at the out stretched hand and placed her own hand ontop of (Y/n)'s, in which she pulls her up from the ground.

"T-Thank you!" (Y/n) raised a brow at the girl as she tilted her head to the side.

"Why are you thanking me for?" (Y/n) asked and Emma stared at her.

"The... Snake. I assume that they're yours..?" (Y/n)'s heterochromia eyes looked at Kabumaru and hummed, placing her hands on her hips.

"Hmm.. I guess you're right. But Kabumaru doesn't bite, you can pet him." Kabumaru slithered his to his master's arm and looked at the girl.

"Kabu...maru? That's a beautiful name! Oh-- I'm Sano Emma, by the way. But you can call me Emma!"

"Iguro (Y/n). (Y/n) is just fine.." Tje black haired girl simply replied.

Emma then leaned her face near to the girl, humming. This took (Y/n) by surprise as she took a step back.

"Your eyes.." Emma said and (Y/n) just looked away.

"My.. eyes..? What about them?" the girl asked.

"They're pretty." Emma smiled, complimenting her new found friend's eyes. "E-Eh..?"

"They're pretty unique! Amazing even! I never really see someone with such beautiful eyes before!" Emma complimented and (Y/n) could feel her cheeks turning red. But due to the bandaged mask she was wearing, Emma couldn't see the girl's friend face.

"Alright then! (Y/n)-chan, let's be friends, okay?" Emma smiled and (Y/n) slightly nodded her head, and that respond was enough for the.young blond to beam in pure happiness.

But that was years ago. Iguro (Y/n) has been feeling butterflies in her stomach everytime she sees Emma. She kept feeling her heart pounding everytime she sees the blond girl. But at the same time, she's sad.

She's sad to know that Emma's love was for another.

Sad to know that Emma won't look at her the way she looks at him. And (Y/n) knew that he too felt the same way towards her.