FORGER FAMILY x SISTER! READER

SpyxFamily x Tokyo Revengers

Bold - Japanese

"Finally a day off!" Cheered out the (h/c)-ette, stretching her arms as she let out a relieved sigh. Yor looked towards her co-worker/friend and smiled. Indeed that all of the staffs were given a break and the manager decided to give them a free time, maximum of two months.

"You seem very happy, huh?" (Y/n) turned to her red eyed friend and nodded her head vigorously.

"Of course I am! I'm planning to surprise visit my family in Japan.. Ahh, I miss them so much!~" Just as when the chirping female was about to step out of the room, Yor following behind her, she quickly turned aroujd with sparkles in her eyes.

"I have an idea!" Yor stepped back abit, surprised. "Why not I bring you around Japan? Don't worry, I can pay the tickets for you and-"

"I.. I don't think I can.. My husband and Anya would be quite worried..." (Y/n) deflated. "Oh yea.. You're married already... Surely maybe I vould pay for them too..?" She looked down and the assasin swore that her friend is now just resembling like a sad thinking puppy.

'(Y/n), you can't do this to me!!' Yor then cleared her throat, fixing her composure. "I-I'll think and discuss about it.." the (h/c)-ette quickly looked back up once more with sparkles emitting around her.

'Surely Loid would understand..'

*•.❥﹢◊*゚•*¨*•.¸¸♪

"A trip to Japan?" Yor nodded her head as she placed the dirty dishes in the sink, washing them as Anya sat at the chair listening to the conversation.

"She wanted to invite me ti her trio and show me around Japan, but I couldn't since I have to take care of Anya and you aswell,"

"You sure do fit to be a wife," Loid mumbled under his breath.

"What?" Yor turned her head to look at the blond who quickly covered it.

"What?"

"What? Anya likes peanuts!" Said the pink haired toddler gleefuly.

'She even thought of buying tickets for all three of us aswell, I feel so bad for her.. Hopefully she wouldn't be upset..' Anya began to read and see her mother's thoughts. Feelijg bad for her favorite aunt, who would sneakily give candies and peanuts, she thought of an idea.

"Ahhh.. Anya is so bored~ Aunty (N/n) won't be with us?~ Anya will miss her hmmm.." Swaying her figure side to side, eyes close as she does. Peeking her left eye open to see any reavtion from her father or mother, she decided to read their thoughts again.

'A trip.. Doesn't sound too bad... Anya's school did announced their school public holiday... Not alot of requests are coming from them..' Multiple thoights erupted the blond male and it gave the mind reading child to daze abit from her father's thoughts.

'Papa, just answer~'

"I guess a little vacation won't hurt," Loid gave his wife and child a smile. Yor beamed and grabbed the phone and dialed her friend.

"Yes~ Baji (Y/n) speaking!"

"(Y/n).. Uhmm... about your offer, we agree."

"Wahh~ That's an amazing news to hear!"