MIKEY x ISABELA!READER (p.t2)

The groip witnessed everything. They watched as the magical that they all just had enterned falling apart. Each Madrigal member losing their gift.

As (Y/n) swung by the vine that she summoned, Mikey's eyes widned when her power disappeared. Resulting, the vine that was once in her hand to be nothing but air. Worried, he ran and jumped in to save the girl from the fall, shielding her and pulling her to his chest.

"Mikey?! What are you doing? You need to get out of here!" The girl alarmed and Mikey just stared at her, ignoring her words as he kept her even more close to him.

Camilo too then fell down beside the two and looked confuse as ever as he felt that his gift was now gone. Casita then continues in helping Mirabel, pushing the other people who were in the house away from the falling tiles, concrete and furnitures.

Mikey and the others were even more confused. What was going on? What are these gifts that the Madrigal family had lost talked about? Why has (Y/n) grew even more beautiful than before-- Woah, there loverboy. Calm down, hold your horses.

As the house ceashed down, amd with Casita's last few piwer it had left, protected Mirabel as she desperately tries to keep the candle burning. But into her luck, the candle and it's magic died down.

Secinds turns into minutes, and mimutes turns into hours. After hours trying ti search for Mirabel who suddenly disappeared, people all over Encanto, the Madrigals and even both Toman and Temjiku searched for her. Soonoy enough, Mirabel came back alongside with Abuela and to their surprise, Bruno aswell.

Days turns into weeks as they all, including the townspeople began to rebuild the house.

Ran and Rindou surprised to see a young boy, drinking a big cup of coffee and began to hammer down the nails. Draken and Hakkai helped the three sisters in raising up the pillars, Mitsuya looking at the construction of Casita whilst helping Brumo for the space and area to be provided.

Mirabel passed by Mariano, (Y/n) 'supposedly to be' fiance, sigh. Asking him why he was so blue and then soonly introduced him to her cousin Dolores. As if it was love in first sight, the two fell for each other.

Mirabel, (Y/n), Emma and Hina whispered yelled a "Yes!" And high fived with one another.

"Guess she won't be having anyone as her boyfriend yet, huh?" Izana nudged Mikey who was holding a basket full of tools, the blond glared at his brother and puffed his cheeks childishly.

"Man, how does Emma and the others even take care of you..?" Izana deadpanned and Mikey dramatically gasped, placing a hand over his chest.

Soonly then, Casits was finally rebulid and Antonio walked his cousin towards the door, just like how Mirabel walked him to his door during his gift ceremony. Placing the golden doorknob that had her intial on it the house began to glow and Casita and the magic came back.

"Hola, Casita.." Mirabel waved, and soon Casita flipped the tiles and the grounds below, gesturing and making everyone inside, including the two groups.

Mikey watched in adoration as (Y/n) stpped out from the colorful gas as her dress looks much more prettier than before. Stomping her foot on the ground as amfew mere beuatiful colorful plants and flowers bloomed to anear wall beside her.

"Isn't she just gorgeous, Ken-chin?" Mikey daydreamed as he turned around to face his best friend who just looked down at him and raised a brow.

"Camilo, you can't just shape shift into one of (Y/n)'s friends just to prank them." Felix scolded and Mikey felt his blood turning cold. Turning his head around to see the actual Draken dancing with Emma and the others, and then slowly turning his head around to Camilo who shapeshifted back to himself.

"Ahh, so you got a thing for my cousin?"

"C-Cousin..? Eh..? Ken-chin was-- and you just-- what-" Dolores saw this and shakes her head as she slaps the.back of her brother's head.

"Seriously?"

"What?~" Dolores just gave her brother a blank look and looked back at Mikey.

"I am very sorry about my brother." She apologized and then whispered to the blond's ear.

"By the way, she actually has a think fir a guy name Manjiro or Mikey." She whispered and pulled back away. "If you happened to know who this 'Life of her Dream' tell him. He's one lucky guy~"

Mikey's eyes darkened. 'Whoever this Manjiro or Mikey guys is, I swear I'll uppercut him--' Realization hit him hard.

"Wait. I'm Manjiro.." Mikey said and pointing to himself. Feeling stupid, his confusion expression turns into a bright sunny child. Skipping his way to the girl who just had taken a famiky photo, he pulled her in and hugged her by her waist.

Mirabel whistling at the background and Julieta holding her husband back from wanting to suddenly hit the child.

"Mikey..."

"I like you too~" the blond cooed, slowly the girl hugged him back. Her heart beating fast, and stomach filled with various butterflies.

"How did you..?"

"Your cousin told me," Mikey muttered and pulled away from the hug as he gave a sweet kiss on the girl's cheek. Caught off guard, flowers popped up from her hair. Mikey saw this and laughed on how cute his girlfriend now is.

"Well then I guess we're together now, huh?" (Y/n) raised a brow and kissed Mikey at the forehead who melted at the afection. Realizing something, he grabbed her by the arm and make the girl look at him.

"You still have to tell me what this gift and that shit is right now," he pouted.

"Uhh.."

"I can help your boyfriend with that sis!" Mirabel pops in, kids behind her. Both Mikey and (Y/n) looks over at the young Madrigal who smirked.

"Drawers!" Drawers that Chifuyu was just standing near at started to make a beat.

"Floors!" The floor tiles below them turns and flips.

"Doors!" Cue the doors magically glowing. "Let's go!"