ISAGI x FEM! READER

Blue Lock x Your Lie in April.

Now, Isagi Yoichi was nothing but soccer addict. Lets be clear here.

Man spouts slurs in the field and acts all so cutetsy off field.

Boy even made Niko cried.

But... The way how he views himself, he was a nobody.

While you, our dear beloved (Y/n) was there for him since the very start of his buidling career in becoming a striker. You would always be there for him. Supporting him non-stop.

You love him and he loves you.

You cherish and care for Yoichi's health and wellbeing while he does the same.

But... that all just has to change the moment you both reached adulthood.

Now, Isagi Yoichi is known to be an infamous soccer player for Japan. Alongside with some of his old Blue Lock buddies. And you, a world star violinist.

Sure, recently he has grown and gotten abit cold and such but that didnt stopped you from supporting and loving him. But the thing thag bothers you was... how distant he was getting.

He seemed to matter to no less to your words. How he seemed to ignore your presence. How he seemed to.. act like a stranger. As if... He isnt the Isagi Yoichi you once know.

But you were a person who sees a bright side to the situation.

But you never dealt to be in a situation where you caught your boyfriend kissing a random woman in your shared apartment. Enraged with the situation, you dragged the raventte outside.

"How could you do this to me?! I thought you loved me, but look at what you did!" You exclaimed, betrayed.

"Well atleast she treats me like I'm somebody!" Yoichi argues.

"Yeah, but will she love you if you were a nobody?!" You argued back.

"Nobody loved me when I was a nobody!" He protested.

"I did!" You shouted and sniffled. "Before the money... before the fame.. and before Blue Lock..." you croaked out and looked at him.

"To me, you were a somebody. And now... you're nothing but a fake.." You added, wiping your tears and turning your heels around to walk away, anger bubbling inside of you.

You could still hear Yoichi's words echoing inside of your head; nobody loved him when he was a nobody. So then... what were you then? A side piece? An accessory where he can show off at any time?

Taking a deep breath, you stopped walking and gave him a glance. "Goodbye, Isagi. This is where we will part our ways." You addressed him by his surname, in which left a bitter taste to the said male.

As you turned back aroumd to walk away, Isagi yells.

"Please dont do this!" He cried in sadness, realizing his mistake and wrong doings. "Dont.. dont leave me please!" He sobbed. "You... you were the only one who loved for who I was before, the only one who cares!" He sniffled.

You turned around and gave him a weak look. "I.. was never enough for you, was I?"

Isagi froze as you spoke, the words cutting deeply. It was true, and he had been blind to it. You had always treated him with love and affection, and he took it for granted. The realization hit him like a wave, and he hung his head as his body shook.

"The love and support... It was never enough for you, was it?" You sniffled

Isagi didn't respond, still looking down. The silence stretched for what felt like years as he considered your words. Finally, he raised his head and met your gaze.