TOMAN & TENJIKU x OLDER SISTER!READER

Tokyo Revengers x Bungou Stray Dogs

Requested by: Saki-chan20

"Sano-san, where are you going..?" Asked the blond woman, looking over to her superior who is packing her stuff.

"Oh, I decided to go and surprise my family at Tokyo.. It's been awhile since I last saw them," The (h/c)-ette relplied, smiling to the younger boy with kind eyes. Slinging the strap of her bag to her shoulder, she bid her collegues goodbye.

Koyo, who was watching this, hummed as she looked over to the female's desk and sees a picture frame of (Y/n), quite younger, with a three boys, one with black hair, the other is blond and the other male has white hair and purple eyes. In the (h/c)-ette held a girl with honey colored eyes and blond hair, similar to the boy with the blond one.

Her face was then plastered with a soft smile on his face.

"Stay safe,"

"You know I always am,"

Reaching to the train station, the woman waited for her train. And as soon as it arrive, she stepped in right after the passangers who were in there to walk out. Sitting down on ine of the unoccupied seats, she heard a gossip.

"Hey, did you heard about Tenjiku fighting against Toman?"

"Tenjiku? Wait, so the rumours were true!?!!"

"Crazy, I know.. And from what I heard, that the leaders are siblings,"

"How did you know?!"

"Not sure. For all I know that it's a rumour, not stated to be true or not," The second punched his friend's arm lightly and the two laughed. And all (Y/n) could only do is shake her head in dissapoitment. 'Kids these days..'

Minutes passed and the train lead to the (h/c)-ette's stop. Happily hopping out of the train, she quickly ran to the Sano Residenve to surprise her belived siblings, and as soon as she reached to the house there she sees her grandfather standing by at the dojo with a worry look on his face. Confuse, she greeted her relative who looked at her with wide eyes, shocked to see his second oldest grandchild infront of him.

"(Y/n)..?"

"I'm home Gramps," But instead of a warm hug and greeting, she was greeted with a hit on her head.

"Owie! Gramps, what was that for??!" Grandpa Sano could only shake his head and scold her for not informing anyone that she was coming. "I just wanted to surprise you guys.." The female pouted and the elderly could only let out a sigh and gestured for his granddaughter to sit next to him

"So how are you?" He started and the two began to talk.

"Oh yeah, where's Manjiro, Emma and Izana?" The older man could only hum and just wished that she couldn't had asked that question. As soon as he explained the after events right after Shinichiro's passing and her left for work for the family, everything changed.

She later learned that Izana left without a trace and Manjiro had gotten he and his gang into a fight with a previous gang Valhalla, only to have a life to be taken. And the life that was taken away was Baji Keisuke's. Soon silence evelop between the two, until Grandpa Sano spoke once more.

"You should look after them," (Y/n) hummed and nodded her head as she placed her bag in the port and pulled out a gun from it along, before bidding her grandfather goodbye. Running down the streets, she looked around her surrounding and jumped up high and only to be landed on a black misty surface.