DRAKEN x KYO.FEM!READER

Tokyo Revengers x Fruit Basket

Requested by: ReishaHaitani

Draken hummed as he stared into space during Toman's meeting. And this act was caught by none other than the commander himself.

Just as the meeting was finished and everyone was now gone, excluding thr captains and vice-captains, Mikey sneakily pojed ge side of the tall blond's figure, causing him to flinch.

Draken irked as he bonked Mikey at the head.

"Dumbass! The fuck was that for?!"

"You were staring at who knows where, Ken-chin.." Mikey stuck his tongue out like a cat, and Draken just let out a heavy sigh.

"Nothings wrong." He lied before walking down the stair steps of the shrine. Just like I said, he lied. His mind was clouded in one tgought ajd that was his orecious tsundere of a girlfriend. (Y/n) Sohma.

Just as they created a relationship with one another, they never really did have their first kiss nor hug. It was.. odd. He believed that it's because the two were still new to the relationship, she wanted to start off slow.

Boy, oh, boy and that thought was just from last year. The girl hadn't even hugged her boyfriend yet and now as silly as it may sound, he's now touch starve.

"Do you think it's because of his relationship with (Y/n)?" Chifuyu suddenly asked and Baji quickly covers his mouth. "Dumbass! You know why she can't!" The raventte whispered yell to his friend.

Mikey knew what was going on in his friend's head the entire time. He knew damn fucking well, and with that he had created a plan.

The next day, it was a sunny weekend and Mikey called the captains and vice captains, along with Takemichi, Hina, Emma and (Y/n) for a hang out.

As they all arrived to the park that Mikey called them, everyone was there, except for a certain ginger haired female.

"Mikey, what is that you called us here for?" Asked Draken, eyeing his friend with such suspicion. He had a feeling that his friend was up to something, but he couldn't tell what.

"Is it that wrong that I want to hang out with everyone, Ken-chin?" Mikey innocently smiled.

"I don't trust that smile. And don't call me that!"

"Hehe no♡︎"

Minutes passed and everyone were still waiting for the girl until

"Sorry for the long wait guys," Said a familair voice, coming from behind the group.

"Got some errands that I had to run down with," (Y/n) said as she scratched the back of her neck. "Hehe, that's okay (N/n)-chin!" Mikey laughed before leaping towards her. The girl's widened and quickly stepped to the side, causing the Toman leader to fell face down onto the ground.

This caused everyone around to laugh at the scene infront of him.

"(N/n)-chin! You're so rude!" Mikey exclaimed, comical tears running down his face and (Y/n) could only shrug her shoulders, placing both of her hands in her pocket.