TAKEMICHI AND TOMAN x KURO! FEM. READER (p.t 2)

Tokyo Revengers x Servamp

At the area where the two gangs will be taking in place, Chifuyu noticed Takemichi first and then his eyes eent down onto the cat in his friend's arms.

"Hm? What's with the cat partner?" Chifuyu asked, staring down at (Y/n) with interest. 'Awhhh! They look so cute!'

"O-Oh.. Well, this cat just somehow wouldn't stop following me so..." But he then changed the topic when he looked around, the amount of unfamiliar people caught him.

"Eh? Who are these people?" He asked.

"Toman vs Valhalla. This fight's caught the attention of all influential delinquents in Tokyo."

'This brat's a fucking delinquent? More reason why being here is a pain..' (Y/n) grumbled to herself before leaping down on the ground. Not even paying much attention to Chifuyu was saying. But then the fight began, causing the girl to lost sight of Takemichi. She then felt herself being lifted and her lazy eyes was met with a pair of lazy purple ones.

"Awhh, Rindou look! Isn't just this cat adorable?" The boy, Rindou, looked at his brother and began to question why this man before is his brother.

"How the fuck are we brothers again?"

"You really hate me that much?~"

"If you have a whore and a dog. I'd choose the dog,"

"Ew a dog person- BOO!"

'If I was given to choose between giving chance to go back and fight Tsubaki, and being here doing nothing and hear these two bicker.. I'd choose the fight with my brother...'

(Y/n) watched from a view, and seeing this Kisaki guy stopping a Valhalla member from attacking the passed out Mikey with his baton, and she doesn't like him. At all. The intention and aura that was emitting from him was screaming troublesome and (Y/n) hates it.

But just as she saw the Baji guy that she has been hearing Takemichi talking about, he gained abit ofnher respect. May I repeat. Abit. Not all. Hopping off of the Haitani's lap, much to his dismay, she walked near the beaten boy just so if he went even more far, the chain could be seen and then it would be more troublesome than it already is.

It escelated so quickly infront of the vampire that she witnessed a 14 year old being stabbed at the back by Kazutora. Memories. Memories began to flood down (Y/n)'s eyes of her recent times, of how Mahiru. Her recent Eve before Takemichi, died dratically by a person who he trusted the most.

Just when the girl was warming up to him. Just when the two were getting along, she couldn't do anything as she watched him dying, saying to her that she doesn't need to worry. She should be worried! Her first ever friend was dying right before her eyes. She should've had turned Mahiru into a vampire as her subclass, but would he love that?

Mahiru Shiota was nothing but a person who prefers easy things and not something troublesome. But the world is filled with obstacles that's making it troublesome.

Watching silently by the sidelines, she went into the shadows and turn into her human form, and pulling out a phone from her pocket dialing out a number. Oh, how she is going to regret this.

"Oh, big sister? What's with sudden call?~"

"Shut it. I... God, can't believe I'm doing this.."

"Spit it you hag," The voice from the other line spoke, oh so sweetlym

"Shut it you dick." Taking in a deep breath she opened her mouth. "I... I need your help."