JUJUTSU KAISEN x FEM! HANAKO. READER

Jujutsu Kaisen x TBHK

Requested by: ElizaFlores976

"A curse is here?" Asked the pink-haired boy, eyeing the now abandoned school. There stood the first years with their teacher, Gojo Satoru in front of Kamome Gakuen.

"From what I was told, this school is known for a lot of its amount of paranormal activities," Megumi stated, looking up at the school building that is now slowly breaking down.

"Let's go," Gojo stated, leading the group of his three students to the now-abandoned school. The group could feel various amounts of curse energy coursing around the school building, causing the three teens to feel goosebumps all over their bodies.

"I could feel many types of curse energies in the place," Nobara commented, bugging her own figure and warming her arms to loosen down the tension that she was currently feeling.

"Let's go in two separate groups," Gojo suggested turning around and facing his students. "I'll go with Megumi while Yuji gives with Nobara, cool? Cool. Let's go!" And without a word from any of his students, Gojo grabbed the raventte by his arm and drag him to who knows where.

"Oi, brat! It's much better if you get outta here," Sukuna's mouth grew onto his vessel's cheek.

"Huh? Why?"

"I can't tell you much, but I feel like I've felt this energy before,"

"You know this energy? Do you know what curse then?" Sukuna clicked his tongue as the eye that was popped under Itadori's glanced over at Gojo. "Bold of you to assume that you're dealing with just weak curses." That was all he said before disappearing.

Itadori grumbled under his breath and apologized to his friends and teacher. "Sorry, he couldn't tell us.."

"Why are you even apologizing, Yuji-kun?" Gojo chimed before he instructed everyone to split up. Itadori was now walking around one of the buildings as he then felt as if someone was following him. Turning back, he looks around to see nothing. "C'mon Yuji, you were literally a member of the occult club and you have been to many hunted places... This is nothing different..." The teen said to himself and then looked around. "Just... An... Abandoned old... School." He took a deep breath and continues to walk.

"Now who are you, little fella?" Gojo hummed as he held the small pink creature by its ears.

"Let go! Let go!" The moke shouted as it wiggle itself in the sorcerer's hand. "Oh, so you talk too? Well then... Tell me, little bunny" Gojo then opened one side of his blindfold as his blue crystal eyes stares at the small poor creature.

Nobara was now walking down the stairs as she sighed deeply. She has been walking up and down the same building, following the track of the curse energy, but it reaches no avail.

"This is going to be a pain. Where is that damn curse?" The girl groaned and then stopped in front of the same footstep in front of her. Something about the step was screaming out danger. "Ah, so that's where you've been hiding," Nobara smirked as she pulls out her trusty hammer and nails. "Ready or not, here I come!"

Megumi stepped into the library as he noticed the door of the room was slightly opened. Walking into the room, he noticed how all the books were still on display. "Wonder what got this school abandoned aside from the paranormal activities," the raventte hummed to himself and looked from each book aisle to another.