SUGAWARA x ITADORI! FEM. READER

Haikyuu!! x Jujutsu Kaisen

Being a vessel for the King of Curses, Ryoumen Sukuna himself, was never easy. It takes time, patience, and (Y/n) knew that her life will be placed on a short line. She has seen it all. A child who lost her parents, grandfather and friends. It hurts and she wished she could've had died earlier in the first place.

Would none of this would have happen if she didn't took that finger?

Wearing a white cloth over her figure, the girl looked at herself in the mirror and hummed. Was this the ending? How? Why? She doesn't her life to end at such misery. Not when she knew that her best friend, Nobara died. But how could she save her now? It was as if Itadori (Y/n) was fated to have a miserable life.

She hates it.

It's as if the world is against her. And by so, they're taking the one who she cherishes the most. Little by little.

"Kid.. I know this is crazy but are you really willing to do this? These geezers want me out, and by that they're taking your life along.." Sukuna spoke in her head.

"It's what I'm fated for. Though, it's such a shame that I couldn't have one last good memory with them.. with him..." (Y/n) replied, but the tone in her voice was filled with sadness. Then a knocking was heard.

"Sukuna's vessel. It's time." Said an unfamiliar man in a suit. Face unseen as it was covered with a seal on his face. She hates being called that. She has a name. These sorceres would only remember her as Sukuna's vessel, but who would remember her as (Y/n)?

What else is there to do now? Now that Kenjaku is defeated.. All 20 fingers were now eaten. Ryoumen Sukuna has all his powers and strength back but he still couldn't gain control of his own vessel's body. It's odd, yet frustrating to the King of Curses.

Stepping out of the room, (Y/n) was then greeted with Megumi standing outside, along with Maki, who now looks different, Inumaki and Panda. The pink haired looked around for a certain white haired teacher but Megumi just looked and shook his head.

Feeling her heart shattered, (Y/n) let out a sigh of defeat as she followed the man from earlier, as he was escorting her to the executiom room.

Megumi wished he could have done something. Anything!

Few hours later, the execution ended with both Sukuna's and (Y/n)'s life being taken. The elders celebrated, cheering on how they had finally gotten rid of the monster.

No... Megumi shook his head. His friend was never a monster in the first. She was a sweet, strong and passionate person. A person who would've lived happily with their boyfriend. A person who deserves a peaceful life. His lips trembled as tears were threatened to escape from his eyes.

Fushiguro Megumi. He was never a person who could express his feelings. He was never a person to make friends. But (Y/n) made that as a possibility to be his first friend. And then, Nobara steps in, making the male to know the comfort and warmth of what friendship felt like.

Just then, foot steps were heard. And there stood Gojo Satoru himself. He had just gotten out of the Prison Realm. 928 days. That's how long he was sealed in that stupid box.

Gojo hates it. He wasn't able to protect his students. He failed again. Failed to protect his best friend, and now he failed to save his students. If only he was able to get out of that stupid Prison Realm earlier, none of these innocent young lives would be taken away. Maybe... Maybe..

He then went straight to (Y/n) dorm room and grabbed the letter that was placed on her side bed table. He handed it to Megumi and the second years. "Go to Karasuno, Miyagi." That was all be said before going to elders and 'talk' with them. Teleporting himself to the elders who were busy celebrating. Oh how pissed he was.