BLUE LOCK 11 x MALE! OBANAI. READER

Blue Lock x Demon Slayer

Requested by 

"What?" The male was irked at his friend's request.

Ego pushes his glasses up and stares back at his friend. "I am requesting your assistance in training the Blue Lock players." Ego repeated.

(Y/n)'s brow irked. "I know what you said." He said.

"Then why did you say 'what?'?" Ego challenged.

"Why do you need my assistance in training those kids?" (Y/n) scoffed, his pet snake, Kaburamaru, slithers around the table between the two friends.

Ego pushes his square-frame glasses up the bridge of his nose and sighs. "Do this for me as a favor after I helped you back in high school to be with the girl who is now your wife." Ego stubbornly says. The ravenette let out a heavy sigh and nodded his head in defeat. 

"Ugh, fine." (Y/n) says and now here he is, training the Blue Lock 11 a 'Special Training' with the assistance of his wife, Mitsuri, and friend, Muichiro. Because if he brought in a certain... loud tall ass motherfucker who has three wives, it sure would be more noisy than it is already.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

After Ego's speech little speech of egoism, winning, and all that shit he announces the final training being held.

"Oh, and before I forget, a close friend of mine shall be in charge of all of your training." Ego added and left the room.

Confused, all of the boys then gathered in the field room only to see three unfamiliar figures standing in the room, waiting for them.

Isagi makes eye contact with (Y/n)'s heterochromia ones and his eyes widen and all the other male can do is groan in frustration.

"Oh, Isagi-kun! You're in Blue Lock too!" (Y/n)'s wife, Mitsuri, exclaimed happily. Appearing in front of the said teen with a bubbly aura emitting around her.

"A-Ah, Miss Mitsuri.. What... what are you doing here?" Isagi asked, sweatdropping and looking away at how the woman's boobs were dangerously close to his face. And also how (Y/n) was staring daggers at the boy.

"Mitsuri, that's enough now. Remember, we are here to train them." (Y/n) reminded, snapping his wife back to reality. "Oh, yes! It's good to see you again, Isagi-kun!" Mitsuri smiled and waved at the boy before jogging back to the two males.

(Y/n) just looked at the group of boys in front of him with an unamused look on his face and sighed heavily.

"These are the kids I have to train...?" (Y/n) muttered under his breath, cleared his throat, and began to introduce himself. "Alright, introductions uhmm... I don't need to know any of your names because it's a pain, but my name is (Y/n) Iguro and this is my wife." The ravenette said, pointing at his wife who smiled widely and waved at the boys, some of them blushed and waved back. "And the kid beside us is Muichiro Tokito." He then points at Muichiro who was busy staring at a distance.

"Iguro? I think I heard that name before.." Chigiri hums in thought.

"Oh wait, aren't they that couple who opened that restaurant?" Karasu wonders whisperly.

"Hey, that Muichiro looks like a girl.." Gagamaru commented, pointing at the younger boy.

"Oi, Gagamaru, don't say stuff like that." Nanasae scolded.

Raichi clicked his tongue in frustration and stormed his way towards (Y/n). "You? training us? That sounds like a load of bull shit" He sneered and (Y/n) glares back at the taller teen with the same amount of malice.