KAKUCHO x GYUUTARO! FEM. READER

Tokyo Revengers x Demon Slayer

Requested by: Animalfjofmc

Japan not only has one organization, but two. And those are Bonten and Twelve Kizuki. News and media only has the informations on Bonten but the Twelve Kizuki's actions are still unknown. But a news file was reported not too long ago, that the leader was spotted to be a young man with pale skin, dark black hair and red eyes.

No one knows his name but what the police could only get ahold off from them was that they have 9 executives.

And in dimly lighted room sat Sano Manjiro, the head of Bonten and his top two, three and other executives with him. The young man who sat infront if him was none other than the leader of Twelve Kizuki. Kibutsiji Muzan. Behind him stood three men and 9 other members of the organization were sat with Bonten's executives too.

"Sano Manjiro. Your organization has been flaunting around media, it's a surprise as a leader if an oraganziation myself that you would carelessly get yourself revealed in public," Muzan commented with a smile. A fake smile, and Manjiro knows that. Unaffected by the man's words, he could see from the corner of his eye, his loyal dog and Bonten's number 2, Sanzu Haruchiyo, was gritting his teeth in anger. The man with black hair tapped the man lightly, a small signal to tell the man to calm down.

"Well of course. Who else has to show Japan who we are? Who knows," Manjiro plops his elbow on the table and placed his face ontop of it. "Plus, Japan also needs to know who the truly frightening leader is. The thrilling feeling of knowing that you're being chased is indeed exhelarating," Muzan's smile dropped abit by the third sentence he was replied with but then placed a smile back on his face again.

"I see. Guess not all leaders of a deadly organization has the same taste." The man chuckled to himself.

"What is that you want?" Manjiro's question caused the man infront of him to raise his brow and hummed. Few minutes later, the man spoke.

"I want to have a treaty alliance between Bonten and Twelve Kizuki," was what the Muzan said and Bonten's head quirked up a brow.

"And why should we cooperate?" Manjiro questioned.

"Imagine this. Japan being under the hands of Bonten and Twelve Kizuki. No one could stop two deadly criminal organizations. Plus, with our fast transport with your drugs to other countries, it could help both of us to earn the profit. With our attack unit combined, traitors won't escape from our tight grasp. Polices and governments won't have the stronger power to stop us," Muzan explained ans Manjiro hummed at the thought.

"Alright, I agree." Muzan smiles in satisfaction, as Douma, Kizuki's number 2, handed his master the treaty alliance that the two leaders would sign.

After signing the paper, Manjiro explained that Bonten would need a quick transport of their drugs to Australia.

"Well of course! (Y/n)!" The said woman with green and black hair stood up and looked towards Muzan. "Yes, Muzan-sama?"

"Get one of your yachts for the transport of drugs of Bonten to Australia,"

"Yes, Muzan-sama." Was what she said and walked away but Manjiro stopped her and told her that his number three, Kakucho, would accompany her.