HAKKAI x KARMA! MALE. READER

Tokyo Revengers x Assassination Classroom

Yuzuha knows how much her little brother, Hakkai, would look up to his best friend, Mitsuya, more than her. Heck, the young Shiba has his phone standby screen a picture of him, despite hers being Hakkai. So what does the girl do every time when she and Hakkai meet up with new people that joined people or Hakkai's friends? It's showing the younger Shiba's phone to them; exposing him. Hakkai had tries his best to keep his phone secured well, but it just seems to appear back into his older sister's grasp. Making him think that his sister has some superpower or something.

"Hey, Takemichi told us that Shiba-kun's standby screen is a picture of the second division captain!" Yamagishi spoke and the said male quickly looked at the piss-haired blond with a betrayal look on his face, who just looked away, whistling.

"He does," Yuzuha said, Hakkai's phone being in Yuzuha's hand again.

"No, wait! Yuzuha!"

"See, check this out- who the hell is this Hakkai?" Yuzuha's eyes widened at the picture. It wasn't a usual picture of the lilac-haired boy, but a redhead with amber-colored eyes, that seemed to be smirking deviously.

"Woah, who's that? Some underrated movie character or something?" Makoto asked as he peeps from Yuzuha's shoulder.

"No," Hakkai answered.

"Cousin..?" Takuya guessed.

'Sweet home Alabama—' Hakkai internally barfed.

"Nope," both he and Yuzuha said simultaneously.

"Classmate?"

"Not even close.." Hakkai yawned, stretching his arms.

"Friend-"

"Just tell us already!" Yuzuha cut off fumingly, waving the phone in her hand vigorously. At this action, Hakkai panicked for his phone.

"Hey, Hey! Careful that's my favorite picture of him!" Hakkai comically cried. "Who. Is. He?!" Yuzuha questioned again. And with all the courage Hakkai gathered he spat it all out.

"My boyfriend!" Silence saturates the area and the Mizo Mid Five and Yuzuha stood there in silence as Hakkai carefully and slowly took his phone from his sister.

"And yes... I'm—"

"Gay? Not surprised to be honest.." Yuzuha said, and the boys nodded their heads.

"Wai- Huh? You knew?" Hakkai looked at them confused, dumbfounded.

"I mean... You kind of just gave us the" Takemichi did the hand waved down motion thing- "kind of stuff." The others nodded their heads. "Was I really that obvious..?" Hakkai questioned himself, scratching the back of his head.

"I mean, Taiju even asked me if you were gay so.." Yuzuha shrugs her shoulder and stepped toward Hakkai closer. "So, what's his name?" She asked, interest glimmers in her yellow-orange colored eyes, but the smile she has was something else. Just before Hakkai could respond, his phone rang.

"Ah, it's him," He notified and answered the call, placing the call on speaker since Yuzuha was looking at him with that scary look on her face. The look sends a shiver down his spine. Yea, I mean the eyes widened plain smile, head tilted to the side.

"Hey~ Hakkai-kun~ <3" A voice cooed from the other line.

"(N/n).. Hey, what's up?" Hakkai cleared his throat, as it seemed like he was trying to remain his cool in front of his sister and friends.