HAITANI BROTHERS x MALE! READER

Tokyo Revengers x Luxiem! Niji EN

Ran hummed as he walked down the familiar school hall with his younger brother, Rindou, beside him. The students there watched as the well known Haitani Brothers walk down the hall as if they own the place - just as if like how they own Roppongi.

Everything was the same like it was any other day. Girls staring at them with those lovey heart eyes, guys looking at them either with envy with the attention or with admiration due to their strength, but who knows?

Not me

"Nii-san, why are we even school?" Rindou grumbled as he shoved his hand in his pant pocket.

Ran just chuckled and patted his baby brother's head. "That old man wouldn't pesturing. If we don't go to school, he's probably gonna nag our ears off until we're deaf."

"So now he's acting all father-like? Such bullshit," Rindou clicked his tongue and rolled his eye as both him and Ran went into the same classroom.

Ran Haitani rather be in the same year as his brother, saying that he is just looking out for him, but to be honest, he just wants to sleep and if the teacher ever asked him a question, he can just simply answer it in 0.05 second since he had studied this already.

Just as when all of the students gathered in their seat, the teacher walked in with a well built male with (h/c) styled in a side pony tail, purple eyes and a warming smile on his face. His uniform sleeve being tugged to his elbow.

But what gave the soft smile  away was when the students all focused on those sweet old, big ass motherfucking, juicy licking booba- I mean tits- I mean pecs.

"Good morning class, today we will have a new student joining us today. Would you mind introducing yourself, Kaneshiro-san?" The said boy nodded his head and turned to wrote his name on the board and turned back to the class with the same big smile on his face.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Kaneshiro (Y/n), but please, feel free to call me (Y/n)! I came all the way from Australia, and it's nice to meet you all! Hope we all could get along yea? POG!"

(A/n): is this how extroverts introduce themselves?? Bitch, my introvert ass can't😭

Showing that adorable smile on his face, everyone's heart was melted by the scene. Well, almost everyone.

Ran and Rindou stayed unbothered but something about this (Y/n) guy seemed to peek their interest.

Just as when the teacher instructed (Y/n) where to sit, which is next to Rindou, the elder then began the lesson.

Hours passed and it was now break time! (Y/n) let out a cheer and stretched his arms back. Rindou was watching the buttons of the blazer and uniform holding onto dear life.

Just seconds then the button of the blazer popped off and it went flying stright to someone's head. This caused the person to quickly snatch the button and cried out of pure joy.

"I HAVE HIS BUTTON!" All hell broke lose. Students all over were now trampling and doggy piling over the poor student who was protevting the button for dear life. Rindou, Ran and (Y/n) watched this and they silently walked out of the as if nothing is happening.