| Important |

https://wmich.edu/suicideprevention/basics/facts

Above is a link to know alot more about Suicide. Facts, Ways to prevent it etc. Please take the time out to read as much as you can.

So lovely readers, I am about to write a fictional book, one with fictional characters that live in a mostly fictional world. So most of the things in this story may not occur in real life per say but it is still important to learn from this story. As we will be touching on a big Societal issue that is often overlooked or ignored until it happens to someone we know.

Suicide is never a joke, people struggle with suicidal thoughts on the daily.

Infact I once struggled with those thoughts, even attempted the act. Yet I'm happy I got help and found a reason to live. However some are not so fortunate.

I encourage all my readers who struggle with suicidal thoughts, to seek help. To also believe that it can get better. To hold on even when it seems like giving up is the only option.

I hope this story reaches many lives and hope you all have a great life.

Warning ⚠️: This story has mature themes and triggering moments.

Hopefully it doesn't have alot of grammatical errors. Give it a chance please. The Author is really trying.

Love Axela ❤️