♥ Author's Note ♥

Wow, we're officially at the end of The Wrong Address. I can't believe the journey has come to a close. Thank you for your continued support and endless love. I wouldn't have made it to the end of this story without each and every person who clicked, read, voted and commented on this story.

I hope you liked the ending, I worked as best as I could on the epilogue.

Also, please remember this is not exactly a Romance novel. Though it does touch on alot of love and such. It was a story written to spread awareness. In no way am I romanticizing Suicide.

On that note I also want to appeal to those who struggle with suicidal thoughts. You are not alone, please don't give in to the pressure. Please don't leave, someone is there to listen and help.

Find someone you trust and talk about it. If you're a person of faith pray about it. Whatever you do, try to find help.

You can revisit the chapter marked important at the top and check out the links.

There's a song I'd like to share by NF called 'Just Like You'. There's also one by Lecrae and Tori Kelly called "I'll find you".

Give them a listen, I hope they help.

Again thank you to everyone who read and  supported this story.

I love you guys ✨

~Axela💕

Find me on Tiktok: Axela_books