She Saves You

Lauren

||Y/N||

I sighed, looking at the dark alleyway that what was ahead of me. "Do I really have to do this?" I asked my best friend, Y/BFF/N. She smirked.

"It's okay Y/N/N, it runs in your blood to be scared. You are the baby of the group after all, am I right? Anyways, lets just go back home with the others and tell them you backed down once again. I don't think they'll be surprised..." Y/BF/N teased. I pouted at her. She gave me a look, telling me we can go home now. With a huff, I clutched onto the sleeves of my jacket and started walking down the dark alleyway. It seemed abandoned for the most part, but I knew for a fact that some people lingered here.

"Remember that I have Coulrophobia and Eremophobia and I can pass out just to the thought of nasty clowns following me! If I die it's your call!" I shouted out at my so called best friend, but not looking back. If I looked back I would've been in her arms, telling her to run faster home because we will die. But I am here, going to conquer part of my fears and walk around this damned alley.

"Oh shit, yeah, you have multiple phobias for things- Y/N! Get back here! You might pass out or get kidnapped or get lost or something! Y/N!" Y/BFF/N called after me, actually sounding as if she cared. But I really wanted to prove my friends wrong. So I simply shook my head and kept walking. Bad idea.

I ended up walking for about 15 minutes or more. I bet it was at least 12. The biggest problem was that one of the rules were to leave my phone back at home. I have pretty messed up friends. So now, I was walking quickly alone, my phobia almost taking over me and tears in my eyes. I couldn't and wouldn't stop walking though. I have a strange feeling someone is following me, and me being the person I am is too scared to look back.

After 5 more minutes of walking, I lost it. I ended up curled in a ball against a wall, sobbing. I was too scared to look up, or get up, or even move anymore.

I heard footsteps, which made me tighten the grip around my legs. I felt really scared at the moment, maybe as scared as I've ever been in my life. The person sat down next to me, which made me scoot over to the opposite side.

"Hey, what are you doing out in the cold at this time? You shouldn't be here." I heard a girl whisper softly to me. I continued to cry though. I just wanted to be home, and in my bed eating food and being on my phone, not caring about the world.

I braced myself and looked to the girl. Woah. Her eyes...damn. She smiled at me before my eyes rolled back to my head and I blacked out.

||Lauren||

I was walking alone with my headphones in, clearing my head out of the possible stress that tagged along within me. Ugh, I'm supposed to be home right now, taking a short vacation from the reality of the world. But no. I am here, in a dark alley, at 12:30 at night. As I was about to turn around and head home, I heard a small whimper and sob come from around the corner, where I was just walking. Walking back, the sound got louder and louder. Once I reached my short destination, I was given a glimpse of a girl who looked to be at least 17 crying. She seemed lost, and it made me feel the urge to help her. I moved over and walked up to her, and sat down, which made her scoot over in the other direction. I grinned at amusement. She's cute.

"Hey, what are you doing out in the cold at this time? You shouldn't be here," I said softly. She looked up to me and I swear everyone does that, that look in their eyes when they look up into my eyes. I shot her a cheeky smile, only to be receiving the girl limp in my eyes as she passed out. I sighed, knowing I was going to have to walk home now, but her in my arms. Shit, the girls are at my place. Ugh, how am I going to explain? When I stood up I was surprised to see the girl was lightweight. I looked down at her, admiring her features for a bit. She was pretty, even if her eyes were shut, had tear stains down puffy her cheeks along with a swollen pair of lips.