She Says Something That Hurts You

Lauren

"Babe...c'mon I'm sorry." Lauren murmured, wrapping her arms around my waist as I threw my clothes into a duffle bag.

"No you're not Lauren. I-I'll go over to Mila's or Y/BBF/N or something." I answered quietly, my voice cracking a bit. "I just need some time to think."

Lauren huffed, clearly angry. Angry Lauren scared me, but I couldn't show any of that right now.

As I zipped the duffle bag up, Lauren reached a hand out to me, making me flinch.

"What? You're scared of me now? I'm not gonna abuse you like your parents Y/N. I'm not that low." Lauren snapped, but her eyes widened as she realized what she had said. "Maybe you are, Lauren. Considering what you said."

I took the duffle bag and put it on my shoulder, trying to get out of this house as soon as possible, ignoring the sounds of Lauren's voice calling after me saying sorry.

"Y/N! I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean what I said. Please come back...please. I need you." Lauren cried out, as I reached for the knob of my car door.

"I know you are Lauren. But this," I motioned to both of us, "we need some time." I continued. "I promise we'll still be together, unless you don't want it." I explained softly. Lauren nodded weakly, resting her forehead on mine.

"I love you." She said, eyes closed. I nodded. "I love you too."

Camila

"Camila it's oka-" Camila cut me off. People are sending me hate because I'm two years younger than Camila. People are saying I'm not worth Camila's time because if she's gonna date someone, she need someone who's mature and basically better, or someone other than me. At least that's what I think people are intending me to think.

"No. It isn't okay. Goddamnit, why am I so stupid?" Camila asks, running her fingers through her hair, sighing.

I frowned.

"Why do you think you're stupid, Mila?" Camila rolled her eyes. Why? I dunno.

"I'm stupid because I'm dating you. I mean, everyone's telling me that. They say I should break up with you because they can show me a better way of loving." Camila snapped, but covered her mouth once she realized what she said. Ouch.

"B-But isn't my lo-love good enough for you?" I asked, voice cracking slightly.

"N-No babe. I didn't mean it that way."

"Then what way did you mean it?" I asked, voice quavering as a tear fell down my cheek. Camila reached out to wipe it away but I did so myself and backed away, moving to the door.

"I-I'm sorr-" Camila started. "Save it." I whimpered, running out of the room I shared with her and down the stairs, quickly grabbing my car keys and exiting the household, tears streaming down my face. Paps took pictures of the interaction between Camila and I, as Camila kept trying to get me back inside.

"Babe." Camila sighed softly.

"I'm sorry. I just need time."

Ally

"Hey!" Ally yelled laughing as I threw flour at her. Ally was baking, and I was watching. Well, she tried to teach me, but I'm not good at learning when it comes to Jesus Allyson Brooke Hernandez Christ.

"Hey what?" I asked innocently. Ally pouted at me, her lips and face covered in flour. She looked so cute. A little too cute for my liking.

"Y/N, I can't bake if you keep interrupting what I'm tryna do." I fake gasped. "You've been spending too much time with Dinah babe! You said tryna! Hold up, I need Grammar Queen Jauregui." I teased, grabbing my phone and actually calling Jauregui.