Surprising Her on Tour

i'm listening to niykee heaton and fetus one direction and fetus harmony and i'm cryinf because school is in 12 days, i lost my bag that had money and really valuable things in it because i left it in my brother's stroller at a park and someone stole it and i'm very emotional. OH AND BECAUSE THE I'M IN LOVE WITH A MONSTER IS COMING OUT (heh) TOMORROW. (tomorrow, rifht? tomorrow's thursday? lol i donm't even know what day today is.) (whoops.) WAIT..TODAY. IT's THURSDAY NOW AS I WRITE THIS AT *checks time* 1 IN THE MORNING. BUT I WILL PUBLISH THIS LATER ON TODAY BEFORE I DIE WATCHING THE MV.

okay i'm done. i think.

Lauren

"Hi babe!" I yelled grinning sheepishly. Lauren smiled as big as mine. "Hallooo babygirl! I missed you so so much! Like, this much!" She pouted, stretching her arms out wide for effect.

I laughed. "Me too babe. But two more months, don't worry." Lauren pouted even more. "But two months is too much! I wanna see you nowww!" She whined adorably. I smiled. "But you see me now!"

Lauren gave me a glare.

"In person, you jerk."

Camila walked in.

"Heyyyyyyy Y/NNN!" I waved. "Heyyyyyyyy Milsss!" Lauren pouted at me.

"Noo!! Go flirt with someone else! Not my girlfriend! My girlfriend is mineeee." I couldn't help but suppress a laugh. Camila giggled.

"I can't be flirting with your girlfriend if your girlfriend happens to be my best friends youngest sister. Marielle and Sandra'd kill me." Right then, one of my annoying sisters bursted into the room, jumping on me. Maybe both my sisters are here.

"Ugh," I groaned at the body heat and the weight. Sandra laughed, planting a friggin' big ass wet kiss on my cheek. "I totally feel the love baby." I rolled my eyes. "Laureeeenn! Help me! My sisters are killing me with their body heat!! I WANNA SEE YOU IN PERSON BEFORE I DIE!" Lauren laughed.

"Dude you're only wearing friggin' spandex and your sports bra." Marielle laughed. I pouted. "Still!" I groaned again as their weight somehow got heavier.

"How are you guys so heavy?!" I groaned, trying to catch my breath. I squirmed beneath them as one of them wriggled their fingers on my sides.

"Damn guys, get off the girl before you kill her." Camila chuckled at my struggling state. Marielle got off of me, not Sandra. "Sandra you lil' shit get off of me!" I laughed. She tickled my sides even more, then Marielle joined.

"Nooo! S-stah-stahp!" I giggled, trying to pry their hands off me.

"Babeeeee..." I hear Lauren whine. I look up from the two idiots I call sisters before looking up to a doggy faced Lauren. I smirked.

Point was, I was going to try and make Lauren miss me so much she can't handle it then I'll head to the venue and surprise her. Only Sandra, Marielle and Camila knew about it, and were playing along.

"Yeah babe?" Lauren bit her lip. She was definitely missing me now. And jealous.

"I-I ugh, I gotta go. I'm gonna go get ready for the soundcheck and meet and greet." Check. Now that Lauren leaves I gotta go and get to the venue, which is a three hour flight, just in time for the show. I wished I could get there in time for the M&G, but by this time I'll be too late.

"Okay babe, I wuv choo." Lauren smiled. "I wuv choo too. I'm counting down these two months." I giggled, blowing her a kiss. Lauren played on and caught it, placing it on her cheek.

Lauren here we come.

***

"Omg it's Y/N and her sisters!!" Fans squealed as I rubbed my eyes getting rid of the tiredness laced within it.