How You Meet: Ally

Ally:

~Ally~

I was walking around the drug store {pharmacy Idk what you call it} because Mila has been getting really sick lately. I was worrying about Mila and I forgot I was walking around the small store and I bumped into someone, knocking the things out of my hands. I closed my eyes waiting for the fall but strong arms wrapped around my waist catching me, sending shivers up and down my body.

"Easy there," A raspy angelic voice chuckled. Oh, that laugh. I opened my eyes to see the most captivating eyes -besides Lauren's- I've ever seen. I blushed at how close we were. The girl noticed and she smirked.

She put me back on my feet and picked up the few things I had in my hands.

"Here." She smiles kindly. I bit my lip. She had long hair that cascaded her perfect frame, she had stunning kissable lips, she was so strong.

"Oh thanks," I smiled back. She turned around, and started walking towards the cashier. I grabbed her wrist.

"Wait!" I called after her. She turned my way with a curious face.

"I didn't catch your name."

"Oh, I'm Y/N." What a beautiful name, for a very beautiful person.

"Can we hang out some time?" I asked, a new wave of confidence washing over me. She blushed.

"Sure," She said. She handed me her phone. But then she took it back quickly. But it was to late. I already saw her screensaver; it was a picture of me. I smiled.

"I'm not creepy I swear," She mumbled. I laughed. I took her phone again, put my contact in and kissed her cheek.

"I'll call you," I whispered. I swear I felt her shiver.

"O-okay." She replied. I giggled.

"Bye Allyboo." I laughed because she used my contact name I put in for her.

"Bye Y/N! See ya later." I blew a kiss and left, paying and all.