Twins

do you guys still liek hearing (or reading) about my day?

because i'm gonna talk about it again

oops.

i'm listening to fetus justin and my heart hurts 🙃🙃

anywaaaayyys, on friday i was playing volleyball and i got hit in the face because my friend, kylie, spiked it and i slipped on a rock.

so i had basketball practice (on friday) and we were doing all sorts of drills right, and kylie passed it to me but i wasn't paying attention and i turned around and got hit in the face. -.-

but before that, me and kylie were climbing a tree at my house and i fell off the tree because i slipped. like am i prone to get hurt? someone pls just hug me and keep me away from getting hurt 😂😂 or... keep me away from kylie. because i get hurt allllll the time whenever i'm w her 😂

and then we were playing catch, and i tripped and fell because the friggin ground is unlevelled af 😒

award for most clumsiest person on wattpad goes to me *grins*

who tf grins for winning an award for being clumsy wtf (that's how you know i'm undeniably weird af)

and i then woke up today because my brother (who is two) kicked me in the face and was screaming the alphabet.

Lauren

(imAGINE BEIGN LAURENS TWIN SISTER)

I was walking around a store with Lauren on my back, both of us bored of being home, and it made it worse that we couldn't go to the beach because of the last time we did.

We were playing chicken at the beach, Camila was on Vero's shoulders, Lauren on Lucy's, and I was on Keana's.

"We're gonna win this bitcheessss!" Keana yells, jumping around making me squeal. "Babe stop! I'm gonna fallllll!" I yelled, making Keana smirk up at me and jump around even more.

Yea, I'm dating Keana.

"I wouldn't mind you falling, because I'd catch you." She said cheekily, making Camila laugh and making some whipping sounds which sounded like someone dying. I would've laughed, but I was too focused on trying to hide my red face whilst being held up on Keana's shoulders.

"Okay stop being cute I'm still mad at you for dating my best friend, Y/N." Lauren joked.

"You hoe I thought I was your best friend!" Lucy feigned hurt, dropping Lauren into the ocean water. Camila started laughing giving me the chance to push Camila off of Veronica, making Keana and I win, for like, the millionth time.

"That was cheating! Lucy dropped me and Camila was laughing hoe!" Lauren pulled my arm dragging me down, pulling me into the water. (nobody can drag me down but lauren kay bye)

"No my baby!" Keana yelled, hugging me once I resurfaced.

"Keana Lauren's being meaaan," I pouted, making Lauren roll her eyes.

"Lauren you wanna square up huh? You wanna fight? Vero hold me back! HOLD ME BACK!" Keana played on, making me laugh. Camila and I started splashing water at each other as Vero 'held Keana back' and Lucy tried stopping the 'fight'.

"Yeah! Go Keana!" I fist pumped the air. "Hoi I'm not afraid to beat you up! You're still younger even though you're a tad taller!" Lauren said.