How You Meet: Dinah

Third's POV

As Dinah walked through her crowded house, she noticed a girl she hasn't seen before.

"She's Y/N L/N. She's Regina's best friend's sister. 17, kind, smart and stunningly sexy." Dinah's father joked at the end. Dinah smirked. She approached Y/N, but then got a sudden wave of anxiousness. She took a step back, and looked over to her laughing father. Dinah sighed inwardly.

"Go!" Dinah's father mouthed, and motioned her to move over to Y/N. Dinah took a breath and walked over to her. Dinah swore she's never seen someone so stunningly beautiful in her life, especially at the fact that Y/N was sporting a grey long-sleeved shirt, and black tights.

"H-hello there." Dinah spoke, stumbling on her own words. Y/N turned around and smiled, taking a sip from the solo cup she had in her hands.

Nice way to start up a conversation, stupid! Dinah thought.

"I think saying hello is a great way to start up a conversation, at least for me," Y/N laughed at how Dinah mumbles words openly without even noticing.

Dinah turned a crimson red.

Meanwhile, Malika and Gordon watched their daughter try to - but fail miserably - strike up a conversation with Y/N. They smiled as they watched Dinah blush from embarrassment, Y/N laughing loudly at her. They knew Dinah had many friends and had no struggle make any new ones, but after hearing about Y/N's struggles, insecurities and anxieties, they wanted Y/N to become comfortable, and perhaps make a new friend.

"Wait, lemme start again." Dinah grew some confidence in herself. Dinah quickly turned and approached Y/N as if she's never seen her before.

"Why hello there, beautiful. I'm Dinah, what's your name?" Dinah winked, causing Y/N to blush.

"Y/N L/N. Pleasure to meet you Dinah." Y/N took her hand out to shake it and Dinah reciprocated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the party has ended, Y/N is drunk and Dinah is assigned to take care of her since Y/N ends up not having a ride.

"Heyyyyy Dinahhhhh," Y/N slurred stumbling on her own feet, and falling into Dinah's arms, causing Dinah herself to laugh. Dinah carried Y/N bridal style to her room, and laid her down on her bed. Dinah smiled as Y/N pulled Dinah down with her, cuddling into her side.

"I like you Dinah, you're really really realllly pretty. Like realllllly pretty." Y/N mumbled, her head rested on Dinah's chest. Dinah laughed, as her heartbeat increased in speed.

"Hey! I h-hear something Dinahhh! It's going ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum really fast!" She giggles. Dinah shakes her head in amusement.

As Dinah's chest rises and falls, Y/N giggles each time. "Uuuup, dowwwwnnn. Uppp! Downnnn."

"Did I tell you I like you Dinah?" Y/N asks. Dinah nods. "Do you like me back?"

"I like you too, drunk Y/N." Dinah kissed Y/N's forehead, tucking the girl in. Dinah slipped out of her bed.

As Dinah left to go into her Sister's room to sleep, Y/N got a hold of Dinah's wrist.

"No.... Stay with meee. You are my teddy bear, teddy bears don't leave, they stay and let people cuddle with them." Y/N whined, the grip on Dinah's wrist tightening. Dinah laughed.

"Okay, Chica." Dinah closed the door quickly and got back in her bed, Y/N instantly clinging onto Dinah as if it were depended on her life.

Dinah watched Y/N slowly and carefully fall asleep in the bigger girl's arms. Dinah finally let sleep get within her and fell asleep, enjoying the company of her new friend.