New Year Kisses

i know this is v late.

sorry.

but hey, how's your year going so far???? (prolly no one will answer that lol)

and sorry these are shorter than ally.

Lauren

"10, 9, 8..." I watched on the Jauregui screen, as my younger (or older) siblings yelled out with the countdown.

I, on the other hand had my arm placed around Lauren's waist protectively as Lauren cuddled with me on the sofa, staring at me grinning, playing with my baby hair at the back of my neck.

"5, 4, 3, 2.....1!!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!" Everyone yelled, smiling and throwing confetti and blowing those whistle things that roll out when you blow into it, into mine and Lauren's face, as Lauren pulled me in for a sweet kiss. I smiled, pushing them all away.

"I love you," I whispered. Lauren grinned.

"I love you too,"

Camila

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!! Happy New Year!!" Harmonizers yelled as the girls danced, all hugging each other.

Even Camren did. And I'm pretty sure all them Camren delusionals got that.

I ran onto stage, hugging Camila and pulling her for a kiss, catching her off guard. As I pulled away, Camila looked like she was gonna slap me because she probably thought I was a stranger, but then her eyes widened and she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"You're here," She sniffled, making me giggle.

"I'm here, happy new years baby."

Ally

I just got out of my car (get out mi car), walking over to the Hernandez's front porch, smiling as I heard everyone greeting everyone a happy new years.

I knocked on the door, smiling at the thought of Ally.

"Ally get the door!" I hear Brandon yell. I smiled.

"Hell-" I cut Ally off for a kiss. "Happy new years baby, already starting off the year by swearing." I giggled.

"Hey I didn't mean to you cut me off!" Ally pouted, but she was smiling.

"Sure you did." I grinned, pulling her for another kiss.

It made it better since there was a mistletoe hung up on their door, right on top of us.

Normani

"Babe can you get me more chicken wings?" I hear Normani yell as I went to the Kordei's kitchen, getting more pizza.

"Kay baby." I hollered back, making her sisters laugh. "Whipped." I roll my eyes smiling.

All of a sudden I hear them counting down so I quickly got Normani chicken wings right after getting some more pizza.

Taking a bite walking into their living room, I smiled watching Normani and her siblings and her younger relatives jump up and down counting down the seconds till new years.

It was adorable, if I may say.

"3, 2, 1!!! Happy new yearssss!" Everyone yelled, all smiling. I grinned, walking over to Mani after giving her sisters side hugs and kissing their cheeks, pulling in Normani for a small kiss, in which Normani pulled in for more.

"Mm, pizza." She grinned.

Dinah

"HAPPY NEW YEARS YA NASTIES!" I hear Dinah's younger cousins and siblings say as Dinah pulled me in for a kiss. I grinned into the kiss, Dinah pouting. "I'ma beat the shi out of you if you don't move in three, two, one!" Dinah yelled. Squeals were heard and I giggled as Dinah chased after everyone else, leaving Seth staring at me adorably.

"Hey Seth," I said picking him up. "Happy new years, little guy." I kissed his cheek, making him giggle.

"Dinah jelis." He giggled, making me smile remembering when I taught him to say Dinah's jealous.

"Yep my little man, Dinah's jealous of our relationship. She says I love you too much." I smile, hugging him.

"Wuv choo," He kissed my cheek, making me pout.

"Little boy, don't start of the year stealing my girl." Dinah fake growled, making Seth squeal as Dinah started tickling his sides.

"Dinah jelis!"