Store Trips

walmart is literally bae. i'm not lying my snapchat story is filled with me going to walmart. (i went to walmart today oops)

and i have a natural disasters project for geo and i haven't even started and it's due in about two weeks i think. lol best student award goes to me, the one who's listening to one direction and fifth harmony 24/7 whilst watching netflix and chilling (and mostly getting injured of some sort from any sport i play) *claps*

anYWAYSSSS. uh..idk. nothing has happened today. i went to swimming and died, and then yeh. went home and took a nap because naps are cool (take note of that kids: naPS ARE COOL. YOU ARE NOT COOL IF YOU DO NOT TAKE NAPS.) lol i was that kid who loved naps. jkjk i'd literally have paper and pencil crayons in my room and close the door and stay in bed until my parents thought i was sleeping in reality, i was just drawing or watching tv rlly lowly. now i try to stay awake, but i can't and fall asleep.

oops.

i didn't have basketball last night 😩 iDK WHY I WANTED TO HAVE BASKETBALL EVEN THO I KNEW THAT MY LEGS WILL DIE but i still did.

idk wht to put anymore. wait....

I HAVE A FRENCH TEST ON MONDAY. yaaaayyy .-. ☹😂 and thEN THE VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT IS ON TUESDAY

uh...is today embarrass your best friend day? idk. but if it is, slayincabello happy embarrass your friend day 🎈💕 to the little shit who ships me with cedric so badly, remember when you fell down the stairs and i almost fell on you since i was right behind you at school? or when i fell face first with my long pink jacket while everyone else was at soccer and we were the unique ones? or when i sat across from you in grade four and shared my nestea boxes with you and always had michelinas with ya? cuz i remember. what's bad now is that i'm not in your class and i don't have lunch with you and not get to talk about fifth harmony with you anymore. and you're not even on the volleyball teaaam i'm prying 😪😪 but it's okay becs i'm married to you and we didn't go to beca's birthday party (even tho there wasn't one) and got married. lol this was bad, but yo ily brochacho 😘

Lauren

"Y/N stop!" Lauren laughed as I continued to play with the volleyball at Walmart. (I did this before and i broke something oops shhhh)

"Nah." I laughed, hitting it to Dinah. Dinah volleyed it to me, in which I hit at Lauren who wasn't paying attention and got hit in the face. "Ow!" She groaned as Dinah and Camila laughed.

"Sorry babe," I smiled amused as I hugged her but in return she punched me in the shoulder.

(a/n: i'm listening to Stockholm Syndrome someone help Harry's voice is making me want to cry)

"Watch out!" Normani yelled as she almost ran us over by her skateboard. I grinned, looking at a ripstik.

(a/n: I LOVE RIPSTIKS SOMEONE BUY ME ONE FOR CHRISTMAS AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVERRRRR.)

"Oh no." Lauren mumbled. "Oh yeah!" I yelled, running over to and getting on, watching as Camila chased me around, trying to stop me so I can teach her how to use one.

"Okay, okay you got me!" I laughed, as Camila took me by the leg to stop me making us both fall. Camila pouted.

"C'monnnnnn Y/N/N I'm your favourite cousin why can't you teach meeee?!" She exaggerated almost each word making me roll my eyes.