Nicknames

(i think i did something similar to this...oops)

olay.

i know i keep making just notes and all, bUT ALSONALWLEL 200k LALS OMG THAKDO

i need ideas for imagines and all but :)))) thankKSSSSKKKS I LOVE YOU ALL

(i'll try to update somewhere this week and next week but it's not my fault my teacher loves assigning work and various projects and homework loves me...)

I GOT MY SHOTS YESTERDAY AT SCHOOL AND I FELT LIEK CRYING AND TSUNAMIJAUREGUI WAS LAUGFHING AT ME. :(((

comment down some imagine ideas and also tell TSUNAMIJAUREGUI she's mean and shouldn't be mean to me.

the 100 was yesterday, i missed it because i don't have the show but i'm counting on netflix to fill me in. gotta blast and get ready for clarke's spaghetti hair.

alsoooooo, fuck, marry, kill:

canola, allysus, and laurinah.

and would you rather have dinah cut her hair or normani cut her hair??

why is camren suddenly cutting their hair?

why isn't clexa 10009908394493$83% real yet?

why am i so fucking gay for raven reyes, yet so straight for reece kingsley?

zen's pillow talk comes out tomorrow

someone pls send help. :)

love y'alls :)))))

Lauren

You like calling Lauren smartass and she likes calling you dumbass because you love each other that way 😂

Camila

Lately Camila's been getting a lot of hate so you always call her your Queen or Princess, because she confessed it gave her a sense of security when you say it. She likes calling you her baby because you're younger (by a few months and she likes to make fun of you) and because she claims you are as cute as a baby.

Ally

Ally likes calling you her muffin because you love her muffins. (NOT THAT WAY) And you like calling her Yolandah because Yolandah wins.

Normani

(normani in calvin's 😅😍)

You like calling Normani hottie because she likes to wear just a bra and joggers when you two are at home in your own apartment. Normani doesn't even call you anything, she always starts up a conversation by making fun of you for drooling when she caught you staring at your wallpaper. (Your wallpaper was a pic of Normani in her calvin's.)

Dinah

Dinah likes calling you her Nala because you call her your Simba.