While Performing

GUYS HELP. So for the 'She Says Something That Hurts You' part, how do I continue Dinah's, Ally's and Normani's? I mean, I know how to finish up Lauren's and Camila's, but not theirs. Should I continue them? Or leave them all be...?

Pls comment that would help me out a lot, and let me publish the new part a lot faster. :)

Lauren

When Lauren's on stage, and she knows that you're there and watching, she makes sure she dances 100 times better than she dances, because she likes impressing you. Your personal favourite is in Worth It, in Dinah's part when Dinah sings 'Guaranteed, I can back it up' because she's so ughhh.

And when the two of you are alone, she makes sure she dances in front of you in a way nobody else can. You also love her vocals in We Know, especially the acoustic ones because it naturally brings out her huskiness to her voice.

Camila

When Camila's on stage she makes sure to do those body rolls you once said you loved. You miss the old goofy Camila that couldn't do the famous Lauren wobble, but this is a whole new level. When she's singing, you love her parts in Sledgehammer and BHB. Camila is insecure about her voice, but you always tell her you love it. It's unique, in a good way. And she hits those note changes so good.

Ally

You know that small little dance she does in Going Nowhere? You love that. You tell Ally it's cute, so Ally continues to do it. You love how she always keeps a smile on her face whilst performing, and that just keeps you happy. When she sings, you love every note in her voice. Your personal favourite is in Boss because of her killer high note in it.

Normani

You love any dance move that comes from Normani. You love how she kills every move, even if she makes a mistake in doing it. You love whenever you go with her and Dinah to the mall because the two literally have no shame so they break down in dancing in the middle of a store, or even the hallways. You love it when they dance to Sledgehammer the most, because of her hip roles in it. You love her voice in Everlasting Love or in Like Mariah.

Dinah

Dinah breaks out in dancing anytime she can. You love the move where she gets into this squatting position but then juts her hips side to side? Or when she does the whip. You love Dinah's voice in Everlasting Love or in Reflection, when she sings it without any audio to it.