She Cheats: Normani

part two.

tragic. the first part of this -which i am v sorry i you wanted a second part to this (but prolly no one wanted it because i am the shittiest writer alive)- was posted on my birthday, and so to be cool (shh guys i'm trying my hardest to be cool like y'alls) i will post this, on my birthday, a year later.

i AM STILL ASTONISHED THAT TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY AND I POSTED THE FIRST PART OF THIS A YEAR AGO (year ago) !1!1!1¡!¡$2929120283

happy birthday to me, i live in an igloo with justin and alessia and fran and my crush that i will not speak of and drake and fifth harmony, i like maple syrup aND ALSO HAPPY BJRTHFAY TO YOU, @TheDerpyWriter1526 :D anndddd happy birthday to channing tatum (his name is jeff) because i think his birthday is today which prolly EVERYONE knows abt because he's cool and i'm a potato :)

anyways here y'allss :)))))

or maybe, you probably want to read the first part because like, it has been a few since you probably read the first part 😅😅 oops

BUT BEWARE OF SHITTY ENDINGS AND SIMPLY BORINGNESS.

Your Pov

Once we got back to the hotel, Ally and Lauren hugged me one last time, before I headed inside where Dinah and Camila were, sat in front of the tv arguing on what tv show to watch.

"Guys you shouldn't be arguing we have the whole night," I rolled my eyes. "Unless Camila falls asleep like last time." I added, making Dinah laugh and Camila pout.

Last time I slept over with them Camila fell asleep first and Dinah and I, well, mostly Dinah because I hate spiders, Dinah put a spider on Camila and took a video of it, and since we drew stuff on her face, like a giant spider on her forehead, the spider wouldn't leave, and we kinda killed it on her head?

Well, Dinah got a tissue and while she picked it up to flush it down the toilet it died because she squished it.

Anywho, Camila was mortified.

Up until now.

"That was very cruel." Camila pouted, in which I hugged her for her adorableness.

"I know. That's why we did it." I said sincerely, making Camila push me off making both Dinah and I laugh.

When I get sad about things I tend to block them out and consider other things.

::

After we settled in for some Glee, (makin me talk about glee is making me miss faberry. once i finish this i'ma read some faberry or watch glee or some stuffs js) Camila, Dinah and I made a bet to see who'd fall asleep first, and of course Dinah and I ganged up on Camila and said she'd fall asleep first.

...

"Laureennnnnn!" I yelled, knocking on her and Ally's door loudly.

"Whaaaaaat?" Lauren asked, opening the door. "Hi." I smiled, holding up three boxes of pizza.

We ended up getting bored and ordered pizza, and decided to be nice and share some with Alren.

"Ooh, thanks Mama." Lauren grinned, letting us in. "Lauren loves me only for my food." I pouted. "No Mama I love you for your everythinggggg." Lauren emphasized 'everything,' ruffling my hair and squishing my cheeks.

"Especially your ass." She added, before slapping my ass. "Hoeregui." I mumbled, and she feigned hurt.

"Asshole."